• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Where you live

If this is about photos then I shall join you.

Finchley Central (my dad's):
800px-Ballards_lane.JPG

EDIT: Wow didn't realise how different the size of these photos are. Reflects the difference between the two places!

Wtf is going on with the paint job on the streets? Are you supposed to drive drunk?

:-k Must get tiring being on the run that long! At least you found a bunker to lay up in now...

True - keep moving & they cant catch up with you :-"

I am averaging 2 years in each place - 8 years in one location is my record so far.

Went to 11 schools in 14 years of education as well.....

I've lived in 8 places, plus traveled for a while, like moving also, going to move again next year, probably a little north to (or near) Shaftesbury as things stand. Would like a place on Gold Hill (of Hovis advert fame) but I think it might be to pricey (we're gonna sell our place and buy some land if we can, then rent in the mean time).

When I'm old I like the thought of looking back at having experienced lots of places.

I've lived in 8 places, plus traveled for a while, like moving also, going to move again next year, probably a little north to (or near) Shaftesbury as things stand. Would like a place on Gold Hill (of Hovis advert fame) but I think it might be to pricey (we're gonna sell our place and buy some land if we can, then rent in the mean time).

When I'm old I like the thought of looking back at having experienced lots of places.

Shaftesbury Dorset? Stayed at a mates place down there many years back.

I really liked living in Downton in Wilts (mid 1960's). Went back for a visit a year or two back & it was still a lovely place

Yeah. We might move a bit further north as the wife just got a job in Westbury (unless she gets another she is up for in Bristol), so if she likes it we'll move somewhere between the two work places (Blandford Forum - Westbury).

Haven't been to Downton, but alot of Wilts is really nice (we got married at Old Wardour Castle which is just into Wilts, had our reception in Semley).

I live in bricky Greenford although lived in Harrow for a bit whilst at Uni.

Moving to Acton - well five mins from Westfield and five minutes from Loftus Road. Its ironic because its on the same road as I used to live on about 17 yrs ago before moving to Greenford.

Haverhill... A nothing town 15-20mins down the road from Cambridge and Newmarket and bout 25mims from Stansted. On the border of Essex and Suffolk, literally! I can ride less than a mile from my house and Im in Essex yet Haverhills technically in Suffolk.
High Street full of hairdressers and takeaways oh and that 160+m Euromillioms winner Adrian lives here.
Thats bout it.

Born and bred in Enfield. Lived in South Woodford (crap) Stoke Newington (great). Moved to Hong Kong in January and have already had enough..

Haverhill... A nothing town 15-20mins down the road from Cambridge and Newmarket and bout 25mims from Stansted. On the border of Essex and Suffolk, literally! I can ride less than a mile from my house and Im in Essex yet Haverhills technically in Suffolk.
High Street full of hairdressers and takeaways oh and that 160+m Euromillioms winner Adrian lives here.
Thats bout it.

I have some relatives in Haverhill. They are WHU.

Runaway Bay, Gold Coast nowadays.

Born in Barnet, schooled in Finchley then lived in Elstree prior to moving over here.

Southampton...for now. I'd prefer to be living in St. Albans, unlikely to happen until I have a couple of years of work experience in the legal sector.

Back