• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

When was your last punch up

Danishfurniturelover

the prettiest spice girl
I think violence is pretty stupid and in most cases am against it. Also trying to bring my son up the correct way.

It has to be said i have always had a short fuse with people i have decided are ****s. Usually they are people who do can not show restraint in public circumstances.

Last night on the way home from dinner with friends we walked past a taxi rank with about 4 different groups of people waiting. One group 2 guys were being all mouthy and spitting and spat right infront of the wife. Told him to watch himself and he told me to fudge off.

What im worried about is how easily i put the taco down, hit him twice and he went down and just lay there and his mate looked like he was going to cry. General feeling amongst everyone is i went a bit to far, again.

Problem with the younger generation is they are to ****y and they do not seem to get into fights anymore unless it in there 40 pound a month gyms when they do a kickboxing class.

Weird thing is i hate thugs but i felt good hitting him and i felt better seeing the fear on his mates face, ****y little ****s. The wife is not talking to me this morning and our friends who we were out with apparently were quite shocked. They have only known me last 10 years when i have been relatively calm.

Thing is i could atually hit every chaving prick who spits on the pavement as i walk along or the ones throwing there fags onto the floor by me or blowing smoke into my face as i walk.

What is it that stops you from hitting people, because right now i have the taste for it again and i could quite happily teach all of society a lesson right now.

The wife says i should wind down the fitness regime because when i train a lot i get more aggressive. I have a race in 2 weeks so after that i might.

Not for some time but the wife & daughter are usually a bit apprehensive when i got to the cinema with them as it often ends with me offering some **** who cant stop talking/texting/throwing popcorn etc during the film out.

With a night at the cinema for three costing the best part of £50 all in all i want to do is watch the film in peace.

Luckily the gobbricks have, so far, backed down.

Not for some time but the wife & daughter are usually a bit apprehensive when i got to the cinema with them as it often ends with me offering some **** who cant stop talking/texting/throwing popcorn etc during the film out.

With a night at the cinema for three costing the best part of £50 all in all i want to do is watch the film in peace.

Luckily the gobbricks have, so far, backed down.

That fudges me off too! Happened to me plenty of times where I've wanted to say something to those inconsiderate tacos who talk during films, my sister has had to stop me from saying something on more than one occasion. If you wanna chat to your mates, go to the pub!

To answer the original question, not since I was at primary school so a long time ago. Had the odd scrap whilst playing football but nothing to speak of really.

I will only fight if I have to. I think that if I was walking down the street and someone insulted my mum, sister or girlfriend, then I don't think I could let it go and walk away.

I think violence is pretty stupid and in most cases am against it. Also trying to bring my son up the correct way.

It has to be said i have always had a short fuse with people i have decided are ****s. Usually they are people who do can not show restraint in public circumstances.

Last night on the way home from dinner with friends we walked past a taxi rank with about 4 different groups of people waiting. One group 2 guys were being all mouthy and spitting and spat right infront of the wife. Told him to watch himself and he told me to fudge off.

What im worried about is how easily i put the taco down, hit him twice and he went down and just lay there and his mate looked like he was going to cry. General feeling amongst everyone is i went a bit to far, again.

Problem with the younger generation is they are to ****y and they do not seem to get into fights anymore unless it in there 40 pound a month gyms when they do a kickboxing class.

Weird thing is i hate thugs but i felt good hitting him and i felt better seeing the fear on his mates face, ****y little ****s. The wife is not talking to me this morning and our friends who we were out with apparently were quite shocked. They have only known me last 10 years when i have been relatively calm.

Thing is i could atually hit every chaving prick who spits on the pavement as i walk along or the ones throwing there fags onto the floor by me or blowing smoke into my face as i walk.

What is it that stops you from hitting people, because right now i have the taste for it again and i could quite happily teach all of society a lesson right now.

The wife says i should wind down the fitness regime because when i train a lot i get more aggressive. I have a race in 2 weeks so after that i might.

The pikeys have been all over the peninsula since you been away..............some straight up bare knuckle action if you want it? move the c*nts on.

Not so much a punch up, but still absolutely hilarious.

My older brother is a HUGE Terminator fan, he has loved every film and can recite all of arnie's lines...

Anyway he was always too young to go and see a Terminator film in the cinema, so he couldnt wait to see Terminator Salvation.

Were in the cinema, and we notice that theres alot of camera's flashing, anyway apparently DJ Talent (some taco from X-Factor) thought he'd be generous and take pictures with all of his 'fans' in the cinema. This continued on through to the start of the film, not only did he continue to take pictures with people, he would not shut up.

Needless to say, my brother was not letting him ruin the film. So he got up and shouted 'OI YOU ****, SIT DOWN AND SHUT THE fudge UP, OR TAKE YOUR brick ELSEWHERE, BEFORE I BREAK YOUR NECK'.

This seemed to break the ice, and others in the cinema began clapping and hurling abuse at him.

He left the cinema :ross:

Generally, due to the fact that it if I say it I'll do it and that might come across, people back right down. I try to stay calm and blow things off. That said, a long time ago now someone said something about my son (he was small at the time). I had asked a dog owner (I am one too!) to please leash their dog at the cafe because dog saliva made my son rash out. The reply was 'why don't you put your fudging kid on a leash?' Before I knew it I had smacked him, he'd gone over and I had jumped on him and was pummeling his stomach (no need to hurt my knuckles any more!)...my mate yelled at me to stop, I got up and that was that.

Generally, due to the fact that it if I say it I'll do it and that might come across, people back right down. I try to stay calm and blow things off. That said, a long time ago now someone said something about my son (he was small at the time). I had asked a dog owner (I am one too!) to please leash their dog at the cafe because dog saliva made my son rash out. The reply was 'why don't you put your fudging kid on a leash?' Before I knew it I had smacked him, he'd gone over and I had jumped on him and was pummeling his stomach (no need to hurt my knuckles any more!)...my mate yelled at me to stop, I got up and that was that.

So another words he acted like a dingdong and you acted like a bigger dingdong?

Being over 6 feet tall I know if I hit someone hard they would know they were hit. But what happens if when they go down they hit their head on the pavement? Due to the nature of my job I have across circumstances where a fight has ended in the loss of a life.

I have thought about hitting someone but I have always resisted the temptation, why live to regret it?. Walk away that is the best advice.

The last time I remotely got physical was just over 10 years ago when two black teenagers were attempting to roughen up an Asian teenager on the tube. Amazingly until i stepped in people were just sitting down minding their own business while it happened.

The last time I really had a fight was many many many moons ago when I was in secondry school, right ow I am too old for that brick

i hope this thread is some kind of joke chich, because if it's legitimate, it sounds like you have some real anger management / agression issues to sort out..

to immediately resort to violence in a situation like this is pretty laughable really... violence should be an absolute last resort, even then i question it's validity..

what if the 'kid' you punched had of fallen, hit his head on the floor and died? how would you feel now? massive overreaction imo.

i hope this thread is some kind of joke chich, because if it's legitimate, it sounds like you have some real anger management / agression issues to sort out..

Its Chichester, 99% of his posts are total fantasy and strange ones at that

Do you honestly believe that you're making the world a better place by punching people?

Seemingly you can justify it to yourself by saying that you're teaching society a lesson and that whoever you punches deserves it. Personally I don't see people taking action on their own by using violence to enforce social protocols as a step forward.

You're honest with us and that's admirable, you say that it felt good, it's something you enjoy and something you would like to do again, but it seems to me more like you would like to do this again just because you enjoy it and it makes you feel good there and then.

Hehe, a good ol' macho thread in here. I don't think I've had a proper fight since elementary school (me and my arch nemesis fought quite a lot back then), so I'd probably be really brick at it now. Seriously though, beating up a guy because he spits a bit close to your wife? Sounds a bit off the hook to me, as does some of the other stories posted in here. Chill out, punching someone won't make you a bigger man, it only proves you're a scared little child inside.

im pretty Placid - certainly physically anyway.

Years of doing Karate from a young age taught me to walk away where possible - as a result of not reacting i got bullied a far bit at school, until i was 14 and one guy started on me.

I thought fudge it - one punch, bam, he went flying, fell over a couple of chairs and hit the deck.

Never got bullied after that since.

Nowdays, with dirty little chavs, if they really overstep the mark (like they did in the OP story) - I get an apology.
Being 6'2 and medium build does help - the second you look into their eye and tell them what the fudge THEY are going to do (ie, pick the damn fag butt up), they quickyl brick it and remember their place in society.

i don't hold it against them too much - i was a bit of a dingdong in my mid-late teens too and got put in my place by the "elders" a few times.
just part of the learning curve.

had a fight outside a club in Venezuela about 6 months a go with a local fella who kept pestering the girl i was with - seems he didn't like a local girl being with a tourist. I done my best to avoid confrontation as the last place i wanted to be having a fight was in Venezuela and the last person i wanted to be having a fight with was a local but it got to a point where it couldn't be avoided - he had been waiting for me outside with one of his friends and one of them threw a bottle which narrowly missed my face whilst the other tried to rugby tackle me or something, which was a strange move as i was a good foot taller than him and could just batter him with my reach advantage - don't think he got anywhere close to landing a punch and after a few blows (and a rather nifty boot to the chest) he was on the ground.

turned out he was the chef at the bar that i drank in almost every day, made the next few weeks a bit awkward :lol:

Hehe, a good ol' macho thread in here. I don't think I've had a proper fight since elementary school (me and my arch nemesis fought quite a lot back then), so I'd probably be really brick at it now. Seriously though, beating up a guy because he spits a bit close to your wife? Sounds a bit off the hook to me, as does some of the other stories posted in here. Chill out, punching someone won't make you a bigger man, it only proves you're a scared little child inside.

Yes, the flare up I had around my exchange lacks a little context to be fair, perhaps the most relevant of all being that i was in my late 20s. I keep myself to myself these days, but if i see people getting hassled in the street, or bullied or picked on, i speak up. Too many people walk the other way/don't want to know when someone's in trouble. I agree that fighting, generally, is not a wise course of action for a variety of reasons, but i disagree with your last comment. not everyone who punches someone is a 'scared little child'...I agree that in relation to the examples here (including my own) stupidity and over-reaction could be easily levvied as a charge, but there are times when punching someone/being able to, will help you out of trouble. Just as this thread might seem OTT, I think people can get equally OTT on the flip-side.

im pretty Placid - certainly physically anyway.

Years of doing Karate from a young age taught me to walk away where possible - as a result of not reacting i got bullied a far bit at school, until i was 14 and one guy started on me.

I thought fudge it - one punch, bam, he went flying, fell over a couple of chairs and hit the deck.

Never got bullied after that since.

Nowdays, with dirty little chavs, if they really overstep the mark (like they did in the OP story) - I get an apology.
Being 6'2 and medium build does help - the second you look into their eye and tell them what the fudge THEY are going to do (ie, pick the damn fag butt up), they quickyl brick it and remember their place in society.

i don't hold it against them too much - i was a bit of a dingdong in my mid-late teens too and got put in my place by the "elders" a few times.
just part of the learning curve.

very good post IMHO...again, these days i favor the stay out of things approach, but if something needs to be said then yes, slowly looking someone in the eye and addressing them is the way. i saw some kids putting a lighter to the ends of some other girl's hair on the bus a while back. i was further up the bus, they were at the back, i only noticed because of the slight singed smell. i didn't shout or threaten, i just went to the back of the bus, sat across from them, looked the one lad in the eye (could only have been 15) and said words to the effect of 'really? you're better than that, you have to be you muppet, come on now.' they stopped and looked bewildered. but as a society i think we should speak up more at poor social behavior (and this goes back to pathetic songs at games, whenever i heard the campbell song near me about the tree, i was not quiet in letting people know they were ruining it for everyone)...if you don't speak up then they just create a vile atmosphere everywhere.

Back