• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Whats with the ex player names

I can't see who I am, as using phone. Same as I can't edit my last post so adding this as a new post.

i'll never forget that wonderful performance in the FA cup against City, we went 3-0 up and he only touched the ball 4 times after that

I like this new dimension. Mind you, by saying I'm Gordon Durie, who was decent, I'm gonna turn into someone rotten. I've seen a Raziak about...

I'm remembering new names all the time, the 90s is a goldmine of donkeys. Can't be bothered to add them all at this point.

So it is apperance meaning Perryman's top? Or is it not by apperance and is Jimmy Greaves top? Or is Bill nick top? I'm confused! And seeing as the admin above me has 17,000 posts and is still stuck at Ian Walker where the bloody hell is top?!?!

So it is apperance meaning Perryman's top? Or is it not by apperance and is Jimmy Greaves top? Or is Bill nick top? I'm confused! And seeing as the admin above me has 17,000 posts and is still stuck at Ian Walker where the bloody hell is top?!?!

The top won't be reached for a few years yet I suspect. Behind greatness lies hard work.

As I've mentioned elsewhere it's a combo of appearances, achievements, overall awesomeness and a few other random factors.

The top won't be reached for a few years yet I suspect. Behind greatness lies hard work.

As I've mentioned elsewhere it's a combo of appearances, achievements, overall awesomeness and a few other random factors.

then why the **** is Ian Walker there :lol:

I have mido next to mine which is fine by me, i liked him. At times brilliant at times controversial but always one to watch out for he made me get of my seat and think about the game in a different way, though not conventionally handsome he had an air and grace about himself that you lead to think he was someone special.

Yep i can see why the choice was made to give me mido.

Back