• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

What is our partnership with Madrid?

Why shouldn't RM sell Ozil to scum? You are right, nothing to stop them. But I'm surprised Levy didn't ask for assurances that they wouldn't sell any players to scum or no you don't Bale. Mind you, knowing how one sided this partnership is they probably either told Levy to **** off or lied to us and went ahead and sold Ozil to scum as soon as they knew Bale was theirs. Levy was perfectly within his rights to withhold selling Bale until the last few hours of the window. Let's get something straight, they wanted Bale much more than we wanted to sell him.

I expect there are about 100 legal reasons why Levy couldn't do that.

I find it strange he went to Arsenal for the simple reason that there are a dozen or more better clubs that he could have gone to who would have paid that fee no problem. Make no mistake, this is a coup by Arsenal but I'm not sure what it says about Ozil. Maybe he wanted to be the big fish for a change. He looks like one anyway.

according to the football ramble he has certain hobbies which some clubs frown upon, its also alleged that some clubs (inc. United) passed on the opportunity, might just be sour grapes as they couldn't afford the fee

incredible signing for them imo but I am a little surprised that Chelsea didn't get involved, if they were prepared to waste 30m stopping us getting a good player then a little more to stop the goons getting an excellent player should have followed the same logic

according to the football ramble he has certain hobbies which some clubs frown upon, its also alleged that some clubs (inc. United) passed on the opportunity, might just be sour grapes as they couldn't afford the fee

incredible signing for them imo but I am a little surprised that Chelsea didn't get involved, if they were prepared to waste 30m stopping us getting a good player then a little more to stop the goons getting an excellent player should have followed the same logic
Oh yeah what sort of hobbies? Now I'm intrigued.

Legal reasons? It's simple, he says to them we will sell you Bale at the last possible moment because we don't want you to strengthen one of our rivals, what is wrong with that?

its anticompetitive, its like McDonalds saying they will only deal with Farm A as long as Farm A don't deal with Burger King

Back