• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

We're the Famous Tottenham Hotspur and we're going to Madrid (Travel Thread)

I’ve not been to all the cup games, can’t get away tickets but do go to most home games - still surprised you have less than me.

If you think that over the season and part-season at Wembley ST holders were getting an additional 1 point for each PL game attended (or rather each game at which their card was swiped), then that's a potential extra 33 points that someone who attended all Wembley home games could accumulate over someone who didn't go during the time away from WHL.

Putting this out again :

I have flights booked Southend-Malaga-Southend, departing Weds 29 May, returning Monday 3 June. £306.

I've now baulked at/chickened out from staying over due to the accommodation costs in Madrid and am looking to sell on the flights, at face value. I'll cover the name change charge. Thinking it might be of interest to anyone who already has mates with a hotel room/air bnb they could use.

(Potentially train tickets Malaga-Madrid-Malaga, Fri 31st - Sun 2nd - approx. £116, as well but need to look into whether they are transferable).

Putting this out again :

I have flights booked Southend-Malaga-Southend, departing Weds 29 May, returning Monday 3 June. £306.

I've now baulked at/chickened out from staying over due to the accommodation costs in Madrid and am looking to sell on the flights, at face value. I'll cover the name change charge. Thinking it might be of interest to anyone who already has mates with a hotel room/air bnb they could use.

(Potentially train tickets Malaga-Madrid-Malaga, Fri 31st - Sun 2nd - approx. £116, as well but need to look into whether they are transferable).
Are you on Facebook or twitter?

I know lads with normal premium seats that cost £4K and the had to sign up for 3 years
Perhaps that’s the 1882 group?

I have to be honest unlike other sports,premium doesn’t appeal to me for watching Spurs as most of my mates can’t afford it and I prefer to be closer to the game / within the noisier fans, but there’s also no way I’d commit to longer than a year at the time especially the way the scheduling works.

The only other reason I can think that what I’ve been sent states renewal is a pre requisite is that they have offered premium the flexibility to make up for the stadium delays or their ticket was sold towards the end when demand may have been lower based on the position of the seats.

If you think that over the season and part-season at Wembley ST holders were getting an additional 1 point for each PL game attended (or rather each game at which their card was swiped), then that's a potential extra 33 points that someone who attended all Wembley home games could accumulate over someone who didn't go during the time away from WHL.

Different points for Gold and Silver season ticket holders too. I think it's an extra +10 points a season along with whatever attendance at the game gives you.

Do you think this is a big risk with UEFA requiring information etc? Wondering if names will be printed? Would you take a punt? Don’t see how else I can get a ticket!

99.9% sure nobody will be checking at the actual match. But your friend would need to collect the ticket from Spurs.

I saw a hostel in toledo for 35 euros a night on booking.com yesterday if its any use to you @Glenda's Legs

35 anight is gone but there are reasonable places still

Thanks Bill, appreciate the heads up.
I am still going but I booked the in-out Sports Options flight yesterday.
Being on my own I'm less keen on having to travel in from outside the centre (or more precisely, back out late) and whilst I think prices might drop a bit in the centre I didn't have the nerve to wait it out.

No I'm not. Well, I do have a twitter account but only to read, never tweeted so no history, followers etc. Not on facebook.
Will try TFC as well.
Hopefully someone will bite.
I posted my spare rooms on the Facebook tickets page and had loads of people interested

Could be a three year commitment but paid annually?
Maybe, but in the mail I read it sounded like it was a deadline for renewal rather than an installment, therefore something that wasn’t conditional. Would be a bit of pain for the club to have to chase someone and take them to court for the balance of the three year commitment, unless it was something really expensive like a box.

Either way my indignation about the level of ‘new’ corporates who have attended 5 home games having more chance of getting a ticket than me and my fellow longer term ST holders remains!

*tickets are £513 or £385 so I guess there was 4K more of those ticket categories within the allocation. It’s also possible these may form part of the residual pool that would get offered to the next group of ST holders based on loyalty points.

Back