• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Went to the theatre last night

Danishfurniturelover

the prettiest spice girl
Saw the sunshine boys at the savoy theatre, never realised that the savoy theatre is almost in the savoy, walked round for ages looking for the entrance. It was alright danny divito is good but bloody hell he really is short.

Does anyone know why they do not let you take photos in the theatre, obviously not during the show but before hand. We took some friends up they are not from England and never been to the theatre before, i told them to get up and stand by the balcony with the stage in the background and i took a picture and some numpty came over and told me off, he had balls i will give him that as i was about twice the size of him.

Not a bad play but the best one i saw this year was noises off, there run has finished now but if you get the chance to see it if it comes back do, it is very funny.

Was looking forward to seeing Mark Rylance do his speech in the opening ceremony at the olypmics but i can understand why he does not want to now. I hope to get to see him at the Globe at some point this summer, will have to put up with the bloody tourists. He really is the best actor this country has ever produced.

Not going back into London till after the olympics have finished, i can do without the hassle.

Back