• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Welcome Ange: To Dare is to Didgeridoo

Hopefully; but i don't think my heart could take the Redknapp days tbh...they are better than then i think too.
As long as we don't capitulate...like that last NLD with Redknapp...
I was just reading an article on The Athletic and how Ozzie (!!!???) played a front five of klinsmann sheringham popescu barmby and anderton. Only problem was defence wasn't sorted and we got found out after a flying start. Now THAT is something none of us could bear to handle, but of course this time around Big Ange is well aware and our defence is a lot more solid, though not the complete article.

I was just reading an article on The Athletic and how Ozzie (!!!???) played a front five of klinsmann sheringham popescu barmby and anderton. Only problem was defence wasn't sorted and we got found out after a flying start. Now THAT is something none of us could bear to handle, but of course this time around Big Ange is well aware and our defence is a lot more solid, though not the complete article.
Dumitrescu was the other attacker. Popescu was the poor sod holding the midfield!

i actually have fond memories of that side in the early days.

F6GPLAAXgAA5ejT

This is from another part of his press conference that I hadn't caught before. Worth a watch

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...n-North-London-club.html#v-190492438438300989

Have to say, man management this week…

10/10 absolutely superb, amazing with the press, common sense.

A bloke you’d really want to enjoy a pint with on a Friday after a week’s work.

typical really, from being at the brink of falling out of love with the game/club

This.guy seems to be exactly what we needed. No need to get carried away, we will go through bad results and spells.

yet…

so proud he’s our manager at thfc from what I’ve seen so far.

Have to say, man management this week…

10/10 absolutely superb, amazing with the press, common sense.

A bloke you’d really want to enjoy a pint with on a Friday after a week’s work.

typical really, from being at the brink of falling out of love with the game/club

This.guy seems to be exactly what we needed. No need to get carried away, we will go through bad results and spells.

yet…

so proud he’s our manager at thfc from what I’ve seen so far.
100% agree.
And just want to get Levy credit - this was a bold appointment. It's clearly been well thought out alongside what we want to have as a club ethos. But it's fair to say very few of us (with one huge exception!) thought of this as the appointment of choice. I can't even remember who most of us wanted anymore!

100% agree.
And just want to get Levy credit - this was a bold appointment. It's clearly been well thought out alongside what we want to have as a club ethos. But it's fair to say very few of us (with one huge exception!) thought of this as the appointment of choice. I can't even remember who most of us wanted anymore!
But if it works well it will be lucky…
I don’t know what made levy actually go for ange
I wasn’t one who wanted him as a first choice, but fudge me… he is brilliant

100% agree.

I’ll be honest, such has been my apathy and disinterest…

I didn’t really care anymore who Levy appointed.

Yet I have followed and listened intently to him.

I honestly think in today’s world of craziness and uncontrollable bulls$$t

If I was good enough to play at the top level, then this would be the sort of manager I would want to try for…run through walls for..get results for.

let’s see how we can get on at the Death Star…expecting the usual humbling, but this guy is definitely restoring my belief.

He actually addressed it in the post match, he said he felt there was so much "breaks in play" (polite term for fudging time wasting) that he expected 10+ minutes of extra time, hence bring the subs on later to hopefully more effect.

If he calculated that I’m even more impressed.

Back