• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Welcome Ange: To Dare is to Didgeridoo

Yeah few people don't know all the hard yards that go into making films and the long hours, my daughter finished filming at 12.30am last night and usually starts at 6am.

I lost my job to covid so supplemented doing two job, one helping project manage the PL match days and the red zone and sit coordination for Disney (included lucus films, marvel etc). The Disney work was amazing, great to be in that environment BUT the hours, 4am starts at Pinewood and anything on location. Did some night shoots in Hatton Garden for Indy and a fair few at Chatham Docks for secret invasion and they were rough.

The best part....without doubt is the craft (free food and drink)

I lost my job to covid so supplemented doing two job, one helping project manage the PL match days and the red zone and sit coordination for Disney (included lucus films, marvel etc). The Disney work was amazing, great to be in that environment BUT the hours, 4am starts at Pinewood and anything on location. Did some night shoots in Hatton Garden for Indy and a fair few at Chatham Docks for secret invasion and they were rough.

The best part....without doubt is the craft (free food and drink)

My daughter is working on a Disney TV series at the moment at the old Mortlake Brewery.

I like the idea of the Manager of the Month curse so I looked into the results in the following month.

Nuno: August 2021
11 Sept: Palace A 0-3
16 Sept: Stade Rennes A 2-2
19 Sept: Chelsea H 0-3
22 Sept: Wolves A 2-2
26 Sept: Arsenal A 1-3
30 Sept: NS Mura H 5-1

1 win / 2 draws / 3 losses

Jose: November 2020
3 Dec: LASK A 3-3
6 Dec: Arsenal H 2-0
10 Dec: Antwerp H 2-0
13 Dec: Palace A 1-1
16 Dec: Liverpool A 1-2
20 Dec: Leicester H 0-2
23 Dec: Stoke A 3-1
27 Dec: Wolves A 1-1

3 / 3 / 2

Poch: April 2017
5 May: West Ham A 0-1
14 May: Man Utd H 2-1
18 May: Leicester A 6-1
21 May: Hull A 7-1

3 / 0 / 1

Poch: February 2016
2 Mar: West Ham A 0-1
5 Mar: Arsenal H 2-2
10 Mar: Dortmund A 0-3
13 Mar: Villa A 2-0
17 Mar: Dortmund H 1-2
20 Mar: Bournemouth H 3-0

2 / 1 / 3

Poch: September 2015
1 Oct: Monaco A 1-1
4 Oct: Swansea A 2-2
17 Oct: Liverpool H 0-0
22 Oct: Anderlecht A 1-2
25 Oct: Bournemouth A 5-1

1 / 3 / 1

AVB: February 2013
3 Mar: Arsenal H 2-1
7 Mar: Inter H 3-0
10 Mar: Liverpool A 2-3
14 Mar: Inter A 1-4
17 Mar: Fulham H 0-1
30 Mar: Swansea A 2-1

3 / 0 / 3

AVB: December 2012
1 Jan: Reading H 3-1
5 Jan: Coventry H 3-0
12 Jan: QPR A 0-0
20 Jan: Man Utd H 1-1
27 Jan: Leeds A 1-2
30 Jan: Norwich A 1-1

2 / 3 / 1

Redknapp: November 2011
3 Dec: Bolton H 3-0
11 Dec: Stoke A 1-2
15 Dec: Shamrock Rovers A 0-4
18 Dec: Sunderland H 1-0
22 Dec: Chelsea H 1-1
27 Dec: Norwich A 2-0
31 Dec: Swansea A 1-1

3 / 2 / 2

Redknapp: September 2011
2 Oct: Arsenal H 2-1
16 Oct: Saudi Sportswashing Machine A 2-2
20 Oct: Rubin Kazan H 1-0
23 Oct: Blackburn A 2-1
30 Oct: QPR H 3-1

4 / 1 / 0

Redknapp: August 2009
12 Sept: Man Utd H 1-3
20 Sept: Chelsea A 0-3
23 Sept: Preston A 5-1
26 Sept: Burnley H 5-0

2 / 0 / 2

Jol: December 2004
1 Jan: Everton H 5-2
4 Jan: Man Utd A 0-0
8 Jan: Brighton H 2-1
15 Jan: Chelsea H 0-2
22 Jan: Palace A 0-3
29 Jan: WBA A 1-1

2 / 2 / 2

Hoddle: August 2002
11 Sept: Fulham A 2-3
15 Sept: West Ham H 3-2
21 Sept: Man Utd A 0-1
28 Sept: Middlesbrough H 0-3

1 / 0 / 3

Hoddle: October 2001
4 Nov: Leeds A 1-2
17 Nov: Arsenal H 1-1
24 Nov: West Ham A 1-0
29 Nov: Fulham A 2-1

2 / 1 / 1

In summary...you can't take much out of it.

All stats from: https://thfcdb.com/matches

A valuable piece of work. Have a beer!

Yeah few people know all the hard yards that go into making films and the long hours, my daughter finished filming at 12.30am last night and usually starts at 6am.
My friend was a director
She is now an exec living in LA
She used to complain she never could meet a man… but she was working those crazy hours and earning a small fortune
It’s not a life without the love for the art
She once came to our house and asked me to move my car to block hers in..
I was like why? Turns out she had the lion, the witch and the wardrobe in her boot. The digital footage and other bits
It was going into post production the next day
That lot was worth £100m sat in her banger

My friend was a director
She is now an exec living in LA
She used to complain she never could meet a man… but she was working those crazy hours and earning a small fortune
It’s not a life without the love for the art
She once came to our house and asked me to move my car to block hers in..
I was like why? Turns out she had the lion, the witch and the wardrobe in her boot. The digital footage and other bits
It was going into post production the next day
That lot was worth £100m sat in her banger

Yeh on the slip there is a huge disparity in earnings, weirdly across the board.

ADs are on absolutely minimal money but Grips and Chippies and drivers are on an absolute fortune for example. Loads of failed luvvies running about earning poor money so they can be near the industry. Loads of the transport guys are earning £250 a day to sit in one spot all day to move extras around maybe twice. I was on £30PH/Double at night for basically making sure that the H&S was coordinated with the Covid guys, did pockets of weeks on location and basically managed to stick away a small fortune, more than over the 20 years of working in travel.

Now its back to travel

Anyway....Angeball haha

Yeh on the slip there is a huge disparity in earnings, weirdly across the board.

ADs are on absolutely minimal money but Grips and Chippies and drivers are on an absolute fortune for example. Loads of failed luvvies running about earning poor money so they can be near the industry. Loads of the transport guys are earning £250 a day to sit in one spot all day to move extras around maybe twice. I was on £30PH/Double at night for basically making sure that the H&S was coordinated with the Covid guys, did pockets of weeks on location and basically managed to stick away a small fortune, more than over the 20 years of working in travel.

Now its back to travel

Anyway....Angeball haha
I reckon ange would love the Hangars

Now its back to travel

Anyway....Angeball haha

Yeah my granddaughter was an ASM in local theatre, money and hours are bad but she loved the work, got laid off in covid and has not worked in industry again.

Can you summarise please? I managed about 8 seconds of listening to that voice before hitting the mute button.

Not sure about that video but a recent analysis I watched basically said the model is this

4-3-3 starting lineup
Pushes to 2-3-5 in attack (basically two FB's come into midfield to support pivot, in our case Bissouma, the 2 previously in midfield, Sarr & Maddison, push up to join the attacking 3 to make it 5 and overload opposition
Players are encouraged to move into spaces, and always create triangle passing lanes
Players are also encouraged to pass mostly in the direction they face (interesting, means mostly players should be facing forward, not a lot of intention to play back to opposition stuff)

Another good explanation of Angeball and some outstanding stats for individual players

Until the presenter appeared on screen I was sure this was one of those electronically generated voices. There is a phenomenon being observed in pop music that with so much (horrible) autotune (other pitch adjustment programs are available) around on modern songs, up-and-coming singers are learning to sing in that Stephen Hawking/Sparky the Magic Piano style, so maybe this guy has picked up his accent from AI-generated speech.

I find analytical stuff like this interesting and yet perversely the abundance of this sort of analysis going on has also made me detached from watching the games; it's almost as if I find the analysis more interesting than the action, whereas in fact I like the action - I just find it incredibly nerve-wracking.

Anyhoo, I am not sure I would agree with the bloke that Porro has been better than Udogie but he makes a decent case.

I also like the fact that the formation in which I used to set up my Subutteo teams - two at the back, three in the middle and five up front - finally seems to have made a comeback.

Last edited:
At the end he also talks about Son and how he’s being pushed a lot wider by Ange and that he’s thriving. However he scored a hat trick, his first goals of the season, when played through the middle! Haha

Can you summarise please? I managed about 8 seconds of listening to that voice before hitting the mute button.
There's a visual of how 4231 changes when the two fullback move up to support the attack. And describes what's left at the back as a "W" that creates many small triangles from bottom to top that allows for a passing game.

Then as the video goes on it highlights key players in with stats from the 1st 4 games. Some very good stats that back up what we see in game.

If you can't stand the voice i think you can still get a lot from the video by watching it with audio off .

Back