• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Watches

Does that mean most quartz Tags are overpriced Swatch? :)

What are the reputable online retailers in the UK and how does that compare to prices elsewhere (UAE, etc.)?

Last edited:
Does that mean most quartz Tags are overpriced Swatch? :)

What are the reputable online retailers in the UK and how does that compare to prices elsewhere (UAE, etc.)?

Correct!

Brietling however only modify the ETA and Valjoux movements they do not make their own from scratch, if I was spending that kind of cash and wanted a true in house movement I would go IWC mate.

I know it's not exactly a watch brand but I'm quite tempted by the new Burberry Automatic watch... mind you at almost 3k it's not cheap! Would be a good alternative to my other watches though.

Burberry%20Britain%20power%20reserve.jpg

Correct!

Brietling however only modify the ETA and Valjoux movements they do not make their own from scratch, if I was spending that kind of cash and wanted a true in house movement I would go IWC mate.

The Breitling Navitimer 01, is an in-house movement ;)

So are these for sale somewhere?
TBH I want a genuine watch, for the quality warranty etc plus like you said the whole point is that you know that it real and how much you paid even if everyone else thinks its a fake.

Where I come from if the locals thought you had an expensive watch you would probably end up getting robbed anyway, it wasn`t so long ago a guy on his lunch break got stabbed to death for his phone in broad daylight by a crackhead

One of these jobs where you get taken to some dodgy back street building and walk into a room which is full of knock off stuff, hand bags, watches the works.

Back