• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Walker's Guess the flavour competition

edgey-the-yid

Gheorge Popescu
Anyone tried these yet? 3 new Walker's crisps flavours, but the catch is the flavour is a mystery. Guess it right to win ?ú50k.
Was rather peckish at work tonight so popped in the airport and baught 2 bags of them. I got the red one and the green one. Both were nice, the green one especially, but could only guess one of them.

Think the red one is Chicken Jalfrezi but can't put my finger on the green one... Something with sausages in a sauce or something, I'm thinking a honey and mustard sauce maybe? I've definately had it before but cannot for the life of me remember what it was called

Anyone else tried these and got any ideas? Also anyone tried the blue one? They were sold out in Stansted... Plus 3 bags of crisps in one break is pushing it lol :D

Last edited:
but none of the crisps actually taste like the flavour they portray - how the hell are you suppose to work it out if your not banging the Waklers marketing bird?

Haha na there are a few that do, the breakfast one 2 year ago was bang on! And the red one deffo taste like jalfrezi lol

?ú50k you say?

Right - gonna take the crisps to a scientist and get them to extract the flavors - they can do that brick. Give them ?ú10k and ill keep ?ú40k.

done.

Last edited:
Back