• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Vlad Chiriches

Re: Chiriches official

A simple off with his head would have been enough [-X

Yes burning and decapitation should do it.

I like him actually. A few stray passes don't bother me. The boy seems to have good feet and nerve to use them. I predict big things for him. That or a painful death.

He really grew in confidence throughout the game, and he wasn't playing on his usual side. I'm not worried about his early nerves, out of all our signings his summer he was the one who most desperately wanted to come here ... like with Holtby, I've got plenty of time for those types. :)

He really grew in confidence throughout the game, and he wasn't playing on his usual side. I'm not worried about his early nerves, out of all our signings his summer he was the one who most desperately wanted to come here ... like with Holtby, I've got plenty of time for those types. :)

I agree that early nerves are nothing to be worried about.

His lack of physicality is the only real worry, if we're talking about him becoming first choice. Vertonghen is about as clear cut a first choice player as we have in our squad, so for someone to make that other CB position his own they have to make it work next to Vertonghen. Vertonghen is not the most physcial centre back himself, so for Chiriches to claim that spot he has to be top class in other aspects of the game.

Time will tell, but a good debut for him overall. I'm guessing he'll get most of the EL and LC games up until Christmas at least as he continues to adapt and bed in. If he's super impressive in those games he'll get his chance in the PL too.

I don't think he lacks physicality (in terms of strength and pace) so much as aerial ability; he wasn't even challenging during the Villa game, and it's something that Romanian fans have pointed out before. That's why I'm really hoping for Kaboul to get fit, because I really like the Rio-Vidic partnership template. As the cultured types Verts and Vlad can rotate next to that aerially dominant/'blocker' CB, and Vlad can also fill in at RB at times. Vlad doesn't need to be first-choice to get many many games, I love Vertonghen but the poor guy is starting to look tired and I think he's being overplayed if we're using him in the cups too.

I don't think he lacks physicality (in terms of strength and pace) so much as aerial ability; he wasn't even challenging during the Villa game, and it's something that Romanian fans have pointed out before. That's why I'm really hoping for Kaboul to get fit, because I really like the Rio-Vidic partnership template. As the cultured types Verts and Vlad can rotate next to that aerially dominant/'blocker' CB, and Vlad can also fill in at RB at times. Vlad doesn't need to be first-choice to get many many games, I love Vertonghen but the poor guy is starting to look tired and I think he's being overplayed if we're using him in the cups too.

By physicality I meant aerial presence/ability, but I wasn't being clear.

I agree that he doesn't seem short on pace or strength.

He didn't have much to do against Villa but that was a great run that he went on. That kind of run might make the difference in tight games.

Vlad Chiriches sees Tottenham move as a stepping stone to Chelsea

VLAD CHIRICHES' agent has revealed that the Romanian's move to Tottenham may merely be a stepping stone on his way to Chelsea.
By: Ben JeffersonPublished: Tue, October 1, 2013

Chiriches joined Spurs this summer from Chelsea's Champions League opponents Steaua Bucharest but reports in Romania suggest the defender does not see his long term future at White Hart Lane.

Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho has reportedly been monitoring Chiriches since he was in charge of Real Madrid and could look to bring the 23-year-old to Stamford Bridge at some point in the future.

Chiriches' agent Victor Becali told Sport.ro: "If he has one or two good seasons at Tottenham, Chelsea will be willing to pay a large sum to buy Chiriches.

"Mourinho says he has been aware of him since he was at Real Madrid."

Chiriches has failed to make much of an impression at Spurs so far after initial problems getting a work permit, but did feature in Tottenham's 4-0 win over Aston Villa in the Capital One Cup.

----------------------------------------

He has not even showed his worth to us but his agent is already thinking of joining Chelsea !:ross:
I think we should investigate the players' agents first before buying any players in future. We shouldn't buy any players if their agents have any bad record at player transfers.

Vlad Chiriches sees Tottenham move as a stepping stone to Chelsea

VLAD CHIRICHES' agent has revealed that the Romanian's move to Tottenham may merely be a stepping stone on his way to Chelsea.
By: Ben JeffersonPublished: Tue, October 1, 2013

Chiriches joined Spurs this summer from Chelsea's Champions League opponents Steaua Bucharest but reports in Romania suggest the defender does not see his long term future at White Hart Lane.

Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho has reportedly been monitoring Chiriches since he was in charge of Real Madrid and could look to bring the 23-year-old to Stamford Bridge at some point in the future.

Chiriches' agent Victor Becali told Sport.ro: "If he has one or two good seasons at Tottenham, Chelsea will be willing to pay a large sum to buy Chiriches.

"Mourinho says he has been aware of him since he was at Real Madrid."

Chiriches has failed to make much of an impression at Spurs so far after initial problems getting a work permit, but did feature in Tottenham's 4-0 win over Aston Villa in the Capital One Cup.

----------------------------------------

He has not even showed his worth to us but his agent is already thinking of joining Chelsea !:ross:
I think we should investigate the players' agents first before buying any players in future. We shouldn't buy any players if their agents have any bad record at player transfers.

He has got a trappy agent. I like that. We knew all about this transfer as it was going along. We knew all about all the protagonists.
If Chelsea come after him that means he has done great for us. I have a zero problem with that.

His agent - as perhaps some of our new Romanian friends will confirm - sounds like a fukking creep.

What this bozo needs to learn is that he's in big school now and if he thinks he can get away with this kind of small-town heavy routine he's wrong. Vlad seems a likeable chap and my advice would be to tell this macaron to shut his trap or, preferably, tell him to sling his hook altogether. He's damaged his client here, assuming the Express story is accurate.

His agent - as perhaps some of our new Romanian friends will confirm - sounds like a fukking creep.

What this bozo needs to learn is that he's in big school now and if he thinks he can get away with this kind of small-town heavy routine he's wrong. Vlad seems a likeable chap and my advice would be to tell this macaron to shut his trap or, preferably, tell him to sling his hook altogether. He's damaged his client here, assuming the Express story is accurate.

Pay no attention to this kind of news. His agent is the brother (or cousin) of Steaua's jailed boss. I think that pretty much says it all...:)

Agreed.

He looked a bit nervous against Villa, in the first half at least. He will be feeling the pressure and the step up from the Romanian league to the Premier League is a big one for sure, even though he obviously has European and international experience. The last thing he needs are fans being extra critical of him because they think he sees us as a stepping stone, particularly as a stepping stone to our second biggest rival.

Dumb and unnecessary comment if reported accurately.

honestly would look forward to another record breaking deal so that we can rebuild the squad again. chiriches to chelsea for 87 mills!

honestly would look forward to another record breaking deal so that we can rebuild the squad again. chiriches to chelsea for 87 mills!

If any team will buy a defender for 87 mil, I will then know football is dead :eek:

I have a hunch that Vlad is here to stay for a long time and possibly win a title in the PL.

I think hell will freeze and pigs fly before Levy considers selling to Chelski.

Vlad should tell his agent to shut the **** up, though. What a way to alienate the fans of the club you just signed for. ](*,)

I think hell will freeze and pigs fly before Levy considers selling to Chelski.

Vlad should tell his agent to shut the **** up, though. What a way to alienate the fans of the club you just signed for. ](*,)

Yep. Seems like the Becali's don't really have a black sheep in their family. None of them really think before opening their gob.

Unless they have some sinister hold over Chiriches then he'd be as well shot of this guy and get a respectable agent. Hmm...I sure there's one somewhere.

Back