• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Vlad Chiriches

Re: Official - Chiriches

He was decent for a few games last season - but it's his stupidity that just doesn't seem to go away. I can't see how that's got anything to do with him being injured. He keeps trying to dribble his way out of defense, for ****'s sake. That's something you learned not to do when you were 7! And he just keeps on doing it, again and again, every game he plays. And he keeps losing the ball. I think he just needs to start there - stop dribbling in defense, that's a good start. Build from there. But I've seen him do this too many times to think he'll ever change. He's a complete liability because of this, and a big part of me don't ever want to see him play for us again.

Re: Official - Chiriches

Please poch dont just play Chiriches because he's fit. Last time out he was absolutely shocking and should never play for us again.

Let's play Dier and Fazio together or Fazio and JV. No time for Chiriches

Do you lot reckon he's worse than Stuart Nethercott?

Defending, fitness, ability on the ball, awareness - No

Concentration and ability not to **** up the simple things - Yes

Unfortunately no matter how good you are at the first, the second will always outweigh it. So in that context, yes, from how he has played this season he probably is.

[TWEET]530314902821699584[/TWEET]

Probably best for him (and us). There's a good player in there but he needs to get his head sorted out before he comes back to Spurs. They love to defend over there so hopefully some of that will rub off.

Probably best for him (and us). There's a good player in there but he needs to get his head sorted out before he comes back to Spurs. They love to defend over there so hopefully some of that will rub off.

Ramon Vega came over from an Italian club......just saying like

After the second half tonight, I'm not sure if he is much worse than most of our other CBs tbh.

He's our fastest CB as well. Strange that this has come out now; a full 7 weeks before the window opens -which is poor as we might actually need to play him before then.

Back