• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

I think he'd fit right in.

Trust me, he would fudge them up. Ancelotti would do very well for them but is unavailable obviously. Potter would be good for them long-term but they don't have the patience. Simeone's the right figure but wrong 'brand' of football. Tuchel would be decent but he is a nutter and probably a little too 'drab' for them personality-wise .Really, the only guy I see who ticks all the boxes they need is Ancelotti. Slot is a decent punt (he seems to have broad enough shoulders to carry the whole 'cult worship' side of it).

We'd agreed terms with Slot but Feyenoord were able to talk him around, as I remember it.. Or did we pull the pin? Guess no one really knows the full truth.
He was at the same point 12 months ago that Alonso is at now, just won the league and having the chance of a shot at the champions league under no real pressure, knowing that his value was unlikely to decrease in the meantime. I expect Alonso will follow the same path and move this time next year.

Very difficult to follow a legend. The fans will turn on him at the first sign of trouble. If Salah decides to go to Saudi, he could have a good transfer budget, which will help him assert his style, but also means important players may need time to settle.

He could be their Moyes, although I think the Liverpool owners will back him, unlike Moyes at United, who only got Fellaini for more than they could have got him earlier in the window.

Huge job for him. Massive step up and a very tough act to follow.
But he seems to be a great coach and popular with players and fans

You have to remember that it’s not a football club he is joining, it’s a cult

If he can handle that and say nice things about the history and stadium (lie) he will get Lea-way.

People forgot how long it took Klopp and how much money too… to win things

But he seems to be a great coach and popular with players and fans

You have to remember that it’s not a football club he is joining, it’s a cult

If he can handle that and say nice things about the history and stadium (lie) he will get Lea-way.

People forgot how long it took Klopp and how much money too… to win things

Klopp came in on the back of multiple failed managers. He won them their first league title in 30-odd years. It’s totally different.

That’s not to say Slot isn’t a good coach — I was happy for him to come to Spurs. But it’s a really difficult task to follow Klopp.

Back