• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

How much has VAR cost Liverpool this season? | The Question​

For fudges sake man, no other club gets this kind of brick made for them.

Why don't they do a special feature on how many points Wolves have lost to VAR?!

Why don't they do a special feature on how many points Wolves have lost to VAR?!
It's ridiculous, isn't it. Just because it's Liverpool, VAR howlers is suddenly major news. But when it happens to less fashionable teams, it's swept under the carpet and forgotten about.

It was an unbelievable decision to not award Liverpool a 98th minute penalty, though. Studs to the chest is a foul every day of the week. Apparently VAR called it inevitable contact, whatever the fudge that is.

It's ridiculous, isn't it. Just because it's Liverpool, VAR howlers is suddenly major news. But when it happens to less fashionable teams, it's swept under the carpet and forgotten about.

It was an unbelievable decision to not award Liverpool a 98th minute penalty, though. Studs to the chest is a foul every day of the week. Apparently VAR called it inevitable contact, whatever the fudge that is.
Don't think it was unbelievable, decision could've gone either way and it did.
Doku's foot was quite high but he did play the ball and the proximity with Mac Allister meant he would connect with him. For what it's worth I thought he made a meal of the connection in the hope of getting the penalty, I agree with Oliver on this one.
On the flipside if the penalty had been given I could also see why it would have.

Don't think it was unbelievable, decision could've gone either way and it did.
Doku's foot was quite high but he did play the ball and the proximity with Mac Allister meant he would connect with him. For what it's worth I thought he made a meal of the connection in the hope of getting the penalty, I agree with Oliver on this one.
On the flipside if the penalty had been given I could also see why it would have.
Yea it was 50/50, could have gone either way. It wasn’t a howler by any stretch. If it’s given then City would be feeling aggrieved instead.

I would've agreed with you if it wasn't for Doku going into the challenge with his studs at chest height. That's a foul anywhere else on the pitch. We would've been fuming had that happened to us.

Where is the special feature on how Spurs don't get penalties, 3rd highest touches in the box in Europe, 82nd lowest penalties awarded, opponents get awarded a penalty against us at 3X-4X different rate of touches in box to awarded penalty.

This brick is why I will always hate Liverpool .. constant fudging moaning

It was a penalty all day .. makes it even funnier ..

So Alonso is staying at Bayer Leverkusen, effectively turning down both Bayern and Liverpool. He makes a lot of sense when he says its the right place for a young coach. He can establish a great legacy at Leverkusen and then he will have plenty of choices. There is also the consideration that following Klopp is a bit of a poisoned chalice and it might be better to join after the next manager, although Klopp is leaving Liverpool in much better shape than Ferguson left Man Utd.

So Alonso is staying at Bayer Leverkusen, effectively turning down both Bayern and Liverpool. He makes a lot of sense when he says its the right place for a young coach. He can establish a great legacy at Leverkusen and then he will have plenty of choices. There is also the consideration that following Klopp is a bit of a poisoned chalice and it might be better to join after the next manager, although Klopp is leaving Liverpool in much better shape than Ferguson left Man Utd.

Ferguson left utd as league winners. But yeah i do agree.

That was one of his best seasons, nursing that squad to the title. He managed to disguise the changes needed.

All the talk about Alonso being interested in his former clubs, Bayern and Liverpool, ignore the fact that he played more games for Real Madrid. Two more seasons at Leverkusen and then replace Ancelotti in 2026?

That was one of his best seasons, nursing that squad to the title. He managed to disguise the changes needed.

All the talk about Alonso being interested in his former clubs, Bayern and Liverpool, ignore the fact that he played more games for Real Madrid. Two more seasons at Leverkusen and then replace Ancelotti in 2026?

This all day, don't get the donkeys that pass for journalists these days. He's probably already spoken to Madrid, they are going to further improve the squad (Mbappe +Vini Jr will be interesting) vs. be constantly compared to fudging Klopp

This all day, don't get the donkeys that pass for journalists these days. He's probably already spoken to Madrid, they are going to further improve the squad (Mbappe +Vini Jr will be interesting) vs. be constantly compared to fudging Klopp

Klopp will be a hard act to follow but I don’t think managers see it like that. They love the challenge. The England job can be viewed as not being worth the hassle given the press intrusion and the lack of success in 58 years. Doesn’t stop managers wanting the job. Clearly Real Madrid is the top job in world football and that’s most likely the job he is waiting for, albeit Bayern and Liverpool as clubs and supporters are far more patient than Real and their fanbase are.

Back