• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

There is nothing this fella won't complain about. I'l bet he moans about the way his eggs are done or how shiny his teeth are.
That Paddy Power premier league preview satire was pretty spot on. Only mention of Liverpool was Klopp repeatedly complaining about fixture congestion every month, starting from matchday 1 🤣

Surprised there's no mention of Klopp taking aim at fans in regards to the poor recent atmosphere at Anfield.

He's built up enough credit there to be able to do that but not sure the club admin will love him asking people to just give the ticket away if they're not up for it, although I guess he meant via ticket swap or just was trying to provoke a reaction.

It was an odd one with United, like many others I expected Liverpool to just steamroll right through them. The fans were up for it but quickly became frustrated, almost puzzled at why they weren't 5 - 0 up at half time.

It's an interesting question of the responsibility of a supporter, do you owe your team ardent vocal support the whole 90 minutes or given the money spent is it fair to expect to be entertained and act accordingly? It's like some City fans booing the team off at half time last season when we were ahead at half time, the players are victims of their success sometimes I guess but it was a bit of a madness.

Surprised there's no mention of Klopp taking aim at fans in regards to the poor recent atmosphere at Anfield.

He's built up enough credit there to be able to do that but not sure the club admin will love him asking people to just give the ticket away if they're not up for it, although I guess he meant via ticket swap or just was trying to provoke a reaction.

It was an odd one with United, like many others I expected Liverpool to just steamroll right through them. The fans were up for it but quickly became frustrated, almost puzzled at why they weren't 5 - 0 up at half time.

It's an interesting question of the responsibility of a supporter, do you owe your team ardent vocal support the whole 90 minutes or given the money spent is it fair to expect to be entertained and act accordingly? It's like some City fans booing the team off at half time last season when we were ahead at half time, the players are victims of their success sometimes I guess but it was a bit of a madness.

People joke about United fans being from Surrey, but the dippers are the worst for it, every scouser I’ve ever been mates with has been an Everton fan, every dipper from somewhere other than Liverpool.

Liverpool always gave the great United teams a game, even when they were brick. No surprise the tables have turned, you don’t want a team you hate to get one over on you.

People just expect Klopp to be a moaning clam now, it’s never his fault. This is the guy that has previously blamed the wind and the grass for his team getting brick results.

Back