• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

He really does think he is some sort of baller
I do think it's funny he can't even get into England squads and I read that is purely down to his arrogance and attitude
He is a baller....

He's not a defender, but he is certainly a baller. If you can't see that....

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

snitch-grown-up.gif

Last edited:

Changing of the guard in Liverpools midfield this summer:

Fabinho, Henderson, Keita, Milner, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Carvalho and Arthur out

Szoboszlai and MacAllister in

Will hopefully have a negative effect on them.
Szoboslai will help them massively with gaols form midfield
Macalister too
It’s been a big problem for them
Laguna holding with those two in front will be very good

Changing of the guard in Liverpools midfield this summer:

Fabinho, Henderson, Keita, Milner, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Carvalho and Arthur out

Szoboszlai and MacAllister in

Will hopefully have a negative effect on them.

If it becomes official I hope a journo gets the chance to ask how this ties in with the genuinely great work he did in terms of the rainbow laces campaign, taking a payday in a country where you are murdered for having the audacity to not be heterosexual. Like Neville in Qatar no doubt he's going to raise awareness despite not being allowed to speak out about it...

Out of the list Fabinho Henderson and Milner have been great for them but not last season, they won't miss the rest - Keita underwhelming, injured and a hothead, Arthur a wierdass loan signing with no appearances, Carvalho more of a forward and the Ox was ruined by injuries sadly for him..

Every transfer is risky but Liverpool seems to make systematic and logical transfer consistently address shortcomings even if it means selling their top player. They also bring gems through their youth system frequently. Probably the best run club in the league? (Only considering football matters)

Sent from my SM-S918B using Fapatalk

If it becomes official I hope a journo gets the chance to ask how this ties in with the genuinely great work he did in terms of the rainbow laces campaign, taking a payday in a country where you are murdered for having the audacity to not be heterosexual. Like Neville in Qatar no doubt he's going to raise awareness despite not being allowed to speak out about it...
Not nearly enough people are making a point of this. Those same people who claim to stand up for the rights of people to choose where they put their bits are now taking money from those who want to kill people for where they put their bits.

Back