• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

Starting to really show cracks

https://www.skysports.com/football/...aking-during-premier-league-defeat-to-arsenal

Two controversial refereeing decision went against Liverpool in Sunday's 3-2 defeat to Arsenal, and It later emerged Bukayo Saka may have been offside in the build-up to Gabriel Martinelli's opener; Klopp: "The right ref decisions would have been helpful, to be 100 per cent honest"

How can var have a blind spot! Is that for real?
I did think that first goal was offside and it just bears out what i thought, that everything is going for arsenal, will see how long that lasts and how they cope when the luck deserts them.

Not buying the inhalergate stuff.

I think it is pretty simple. Their style of play required a kot of energy and peak fitness, particularly from TAA and Robertson. Those two are ‘broken’ physically right now simply down to overuse. They have been flogged and flogged. They sold the wrong forward this summer, mane is far more important to them. Salah looks lost and is off-form. VVD is a unitm and playing the amount of football he has will have made him creaky too. They played every fixture it was possible to play last season, ontop of three seasons of relentless matches. I think selling the wrong player and not getting enough reinforcements in spells the story out.

How can var have a blind spot! Is that for real?
I did think that first goal was offside and it just bears out what i thought, that everything is going for arsenal, will see how long that lasts and how they cope when the luck deserts them.

Yes indeed, been saying the same.

I think it is pretty simple. Their style of play required a kot of energy and peak fitness, particularly from TAA and Robertson. Those two are ‘broken’ physically right now simply down to overuse. They have been flogged and flogged. They sold the wrong forward this summer, mane is far more important to them. Salah looks lost and is off-form. VVD is a unitm and playing the amount of football he has will have made him creaky too. They played every fixture it was possible to play last season, ontop of three seasons of relentless matches. I think selling the wrong player and not getting enough reinforcements in spells the story out.

Some fan was saying on the radio today that they seem to be trying to play a different way this season. Instead of hitting the front 3 quickly and pressing like they used to its now all possession based and building up slower. Problem is they haven't got the midfield for it he said. Who knows? I don't watch them enough to agree or not but I am enjoying their poor form!

I said in the same in the summer, loads coming to or well into their 30s having played that high intensity level of football and now look like they are creeking into knackered. Mane was a bad move even if he wanted the move, you don't let it get to that for someone worth what he is in assists and goals. They remind me of us at the end of Poch time, they need a rebuild but does Klopp have the energy?

I said in the same in the summer, loads coming to or well into their 30s having played that high intensity level of football and now look like they are creeking into knackered. Mane was a bad move even if he wanted the move, you don't let it get to that for someone worth what he is in assists and goals. They remind me of us at the end of Poch time, they need a rebuild but does Klopp have the energy?

I got it totally wrong.
I thought they’d crash last season, but he got one more season out of them. I thought they’d been smart this summer and actually tipped them for the title. Looking back, I clearly was not paying attention, because Mane was always going to be a huge loss. I agree, it has end of Poch era vibes, but I think Klopp will pull through myself. Let’s see. If not, would you bet against them getting Tuchel?

I got it totally wrong.
I thought they’d crash last season, but he got one more season out of them. I thought they’d been smart this summer and actually tipped them for the title. Looking back, I clearly was not paying attention, because Mane was always going to be a huge loss. I agree, it has end of Poch era vibes, but I think Klopp will pull through myself. Let’s see. If not, would you bet against them getting Tuchel?

Klopps showing signs of wear and tear for me and looks really frustrated, not rulling him out pulling it round but I think its tough.

Im all for them getting Tuchel, not sure I rate him as much as others, I know he won the CL at Chelsea but that looks more like his Dimmy Matteo moment for them as they spent loads in his time and in the league they were poor. That and he is another sour faced one

Back