• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

So does the Watford loss mean they could win it at City if they win out?

How about tonight? How do you choose? You need to be Oscar Wilde to sum it up properly.

So does the Watford loss mean they could win it at City if they win out?

How about tonight? How do you choose? You need to be Oscar Wilde to sum it up properly.
2 Chelsea injuries so far has been nice.
What’s best for us? Chelsea to progress, to impact their league form and hopefully being inconsistent enough to lose to a weaker team later in the competition.

Who knows?

I can say I'm not disappointed to see Chelsea take a 2-0 lead. Of course, seeing them lose 3-2 after 90+7 would be entertaining.

I’ve seen him play 4/5 times, all since Pearson took over and he’s looked outstanding each time.
You've seen a different player than me, because in all the games I've seen him, except vs Liverpool, his first touch was awful, and his second touch was a tackle. Sissoko in his first year with us had better ball control than Sarr. But maybe he's transforming Sissoko style as well. Who knows. But currently, that Liverpool performance was an anomaly.

From the man who has only been able to come up with that one tactic throughout his entire career.

This .. long ball after long ball to runners and then crosses into box ..

But to be beaten at home by Llorente (not our own) and Morata ... hahahaha, this is going to hilarious for a while to come

Back