• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

I thought Klopp had personally sold the player on the move, surely they didn't talk to him before agreeing a fee with Lyon...

I thought Klopp had personally sold the player on the move, surely they didn't talk to him before agreeing a fee with Lyon...

Rumour has it he failed his medical. He tore his ACL a couple of years back and regularly sits out training at Lyon.

Sounds like they probably renegotiated to pay less upfront and more depending on how many games he plays - if the knee is looking bad after the medical that's probably fair ffrom Liverpools perspective

Sounds like they probably renegotiated to pay less upfront and more depending on how many games he plays - if the knee is looking bad after the medical that's probably fair ffrom Liverpools perspective

Yeah, if the player has failed the medical (or something has been flagged up) then surely Liverpool are well within their rights to renegotiate the offer on that basis? And Lyon are then well within their rights to say that the player was priced to sell, so doesn't seem like anyone is really in the wrong.

Yeah, if the player has failed the medical (or something has been flagged up) then surely Liverpool are well within their rights to renegotiate the offer on that basis? And Lyon are then well within their rights to say that the player was priced to sell, so doesn't seem like anyone is really in the wrong.

No I agree it would be normal to look to renegotiate in those circumstances. Although as Fekir’s injury and resultant limitations seem to be not totally unknown, it could be argued that maybe Liverpool either should have had more awareness or weren’t as clear as to the caveats on their initial offer as they could have been.
Even with no rights or wrongs, It’s nonethelessentertaining to see the transfer fall through when it had been reported as a done deal.

Salah really is a little bitch. His quotes about Ramos today ring exactly like the ‘Woooooow really?’ personality type you’d expect him to have after his comments on Kane. I think most other pro sportsmen would just try and move on or not stoke it up but he’s determined to let his followers see Ramos as the villain. ‘I did not say to him it was ok’

He’s perfect for Liverpool. Such a victim.

Salah really is a little bitch. His quotes about Ramos today ring exactly like the ‘Woooooow really?’ personality type you’d expect him to have after his comments on Kane. I think most other pro sportsmen would just try and move on or not stoke it up but he’s determined to let his followers see Ramos as the villain. ‘I did not say to him it was ok’

What did he say?

Edit: or was it literally just “I did not say to him it was ok’?

Last edited:

I have to hope that it is an old quote being recycled.
If it is a new quote, it adds to just how utterly pathetic the player (and club) have been since that final.

Salah has enjoyed “angel” status but I am not having it myself. He has always been snakey. A fine player who had a wonderful season no doubt, but he always had a tacoty edge to him on the pitch IMO. As for the overboards about his talent, I am prepared to say he won’t have half the season he had last season next season...and that it will be blamed on “the shoulder”!!!!!!

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

I have to hope that it is an old quote being recycled.
If it is a new quote, it adds to just how utterly pathetic the player (and club) have been since that final.

Salah has enjoyed “angel” status but I am not having it myself. He has always been snakey. A fine player who had a wonderful season no doubt, but he always had a tacoty edge to him on the pitch IMO. As for the overboards about his talent, I am prepared to say he won’t have half the season he had last season next season...and that it will be blamed on “the shoulder”!!!!!!

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

There really is something about that club, a belief that they are the true virtuous carriers of footballing justice. The way Salah and his players happily took the mick out of Kane, not in a good natured competitive banter way like how Kane and Vardy traded some funny shots in the title challenge season, but in a way to suggest Kane deserved serious ridicule for daring to try and dethrone Salah, the one true king, from his golden boot because it was ‘his year’ and how dare anyone claim otherwise. Just quite unsportsmanlike and poor form.

And they also seem to want to bask in the glow of big name signings before they actually get them over the line. Failing a medical is not a reason to be laughed at, but I do find it funny how the football world seems to know so much about a big Liverpool before it’s even completed. It’s like they want the kudos for moving quickly because they’re so big. Again, just odd.

To be fair to Klopp, he doesn’t seem as bad as the rest. But then you get him making them celebrate a 1-1 draw at home to West Brom like they’d won the League, and you think maybe he’s got a bit taken in by it all too.

Really do not like that club. I’m supposed to hate Arsenal as a close rival both competitive and geographically, but I’ve always had something of a grudging respect for the way they’ve gone about their business. Liverpool though...bleurgh.

Back