• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

essentislly i think it is a done deal but it all hinges on who can Liverpool get in to fill his boots? I dont watch enough football to know who is out there, available and that good that would want to go to Liverpool.

essentislly i think it is a done deal but it all hinges on who can Liverpool get in to fill his boots? I dont watch enough football to know who is out there, available and that good that would want to go to Liverpool.
They will spunk £100m on that guy Keita or whatever he is called

available and as good as coutinho?

that's a bloody long list, they could finally get siggy and have money left over

We conceded 42 goals in the league last season which incredibly IS an improvement!

That really is the main issue at the moment. A really interesting comparison is Spurs who play in a similar-ish way to us.

The scored more goals (86, the most in the league to our 78) and they conceded just 26 which I think is the best in the league too!

What are they doing so right defensively that we are not? it is very strange. Their defenders are better than ours but it is not night and day. It must be the system. I think their midfield protects the back four better, but it does not seem to be at the cost of creativity because they score more than we do.

The more I think of it the more Spurs remind me of Rafa's side that finished second. It lost fewer games, scored more, conceded less and still did not win the league.

I think our attack is better than Spurs, if we could crack the solidity that they have managed then we should be right up there. How do we do that though.

Henderson has a great engine, but I don't think he shields the defence well enough. He has a habit of losing his man. Wijnaldum is the same really. I think they are better defending further up the pitch.

To summarize: They conceded 16 goals more than us, but our defenders aren't that much better than theirs. They scored less, but their attack is better.

There was another 10,000 worder that can be summed up as "Klopp is the greatest manager in the world that isn't Rafa Benitez".

Klopp is a fraud.

It is interesting that in Germany he is not held in the same high regard as he is here.

I guess they don't rate his tactics of jumping around, hoofing the ball forward as early as possible and running after it as quickly as you can. Oh and trying really hard.

Hoffenheim is not the forgone conclusion that the cult would have us believe.

Klopp is a fraud.

It is interesting that in Germany he is not held in the same high regard as he is here.

I guess they don't rate his tactics of jumping around, hoofing the ball forward as early as possible and running after it as quickly as you can. Oh and trying really hard.

Agree completely on Klopp. Have seen nothing to suggest to me that he has much of a clue about what he's doing - seems to run the club on emotion (which suits Self Pity City FC).

Klopp is a fraud.

https://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/how-nice-guy-tuchel-has-made-dortmund-stronger-after-klopp

Among a few articles about how BVB were a much better side under Tuchel.

3864.jpg

That should do it.

To summarize: They conceded 16 goals more than us, but our defenders aren't that much better than theirs. They scored less, but their attack is better.

There was another 10,000 worder that can be summed up as "Klopp is the greatest manager in the world that isn't Rafa Benitez".

Their players are just all massively over rated and tactically inept

Salah is a good signing
Mane can be unplayable
But when you scratch beneath the surface of their team its really flaky

FSG are up to something and their blatant lack of ambition over the last two seasons is worrying unless they are planning to cash in and sell. Apart from Mane they did nothing last summer and made money and this season, when Coutinho goes, they will make a killing. I’m sick to death of this, “Ah but they’ve made big bids”, crap. Not worth a brick unless they follow it up and they haven’t. Champs Lge qualification is still in the balance because all of us are well aware we could make a gonad*s of it. No my friends, I will not be spending another penny on the club until they are gone. Finishing fourth is the FSG holy grail and I’m afraid that simply isn’t good enough.

shanksy

They bid £60M on a Southampton Defender and £70M on a midfielder who has one good season - this was at the start of the window before the real crazy fees.

And when it became clear they couldn't get either they don't have an alternative. This will increase the cult of Klopp in the same way it did Raffa, board did not let him get his first choice players.

I am sure Poch wanted Lemar but when he realized we couldn't get him he moves on to others - they got caught tapping up VVD, with their statement they released I would be surprised if they didn't agree not to come back in for him, why not go for someone else.

I like this whole "Cult of Klopp" thing. Much like Wenger, I hope he stays there a long time.

He will always have them good enough that they are nearly there, but never actually good enough to make the step.

The longer he stays there the less of a real threat they are.

I like this whole "Cult of Klopp" thing. Much like Wenger, I hope he stays there a long time.

He will always have them good enough that they are nearly there, but never actually good enough to make the step.

The longer he stays there the less of a real threat they are.

I like his love of pace upfront, from a football style point.
Adore his indifference of defence from a Spurs point.
Maine is triffic, but will be on a few mega clubs radar...........in the near future.
The cult of everything is very Pool?

It is, isnt it? Liverpool is a strange club/place/mentality.

I think Mane is excellent, I doubt they will hold him for long (am a little surprised its not him Barca are interested in).

Klopp makes for entertainment, Ill give him that. I just dont think he makes for success, which Im quite happy with.

Back