• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

Couldn't make it up. RAWK is just on a totally different level. Every year they start sucking each others d1cks long before a ball has been kicked (in every sense), but this year they've taken to a level beyond belief! It's hilarious!

Sent from outer space

It's always the same .. they could hire Fat Sam, buy 11 players from the championship as starting 11 and they would start the season convinced they would walk the title ....

For awhile it looked like there was a "big four" in England with Chelsea, ManU, City and Arsenal. That script has started to change lately and then last season it was blown away with Chelsea AND ManU missing the top 4. However, those four teams won't go down easily as this season has shown.

This really is our chance (and it must be said Tottenham's chance) to get a foot in the door of those CL spots. Chelsea can claim that last season was a one-off and still sign some big players. But if they miss out a 2nd year in a row, then a trend is happening and they could find that their pull in the transfer market significantly falls.

We have that opportunity to sneak in while the other teams are in transition. I think even the most optimistic Liverpool fans underestimate what a super successful 2016-2017 would mean for this team. If we were able to compete for the title and actually win, we'd instantly be the sensation of the football world. Players would line up to play for Klopp and our status as a top EPL team would be cemented.

That's what happens with a sleeping giant. We aren't Tottenham or Leicester. We are Liverpool. We've been swimming in mud for a decade.

But if you combine a world class manager (who is extremely popular across the world) with a historical juggernaut, and then you win the league....you can instantly change the fortunes of your club.

This is the year for Jurgen and Liverpool.

I'm pretty sure we're already there mate... :p

They have a great chance this season, they will only be playing at weekends apart from league cup games and wont lose 2 days a week travelling to the ends of the earth. It's a big advantage as they proved when they did well the last time.

They have a great chance this season, they will only be playing at weekends apart from league cup games and wont lose 2 days a week travelling to the ends of the earth. It's a big advantage as they proved when they did well the last time.

The only time in the last 7 years "Pool did well" they had the most in form striker on the planet playing for them.

They don't have a better squad, and Klopp won't be a significantly better manager than Pep, Jose, Conte, Wenger, Poch, Billic, etc.

The only time in the last 7 years "Pool did well" they had the most in form striker on the planet playing for them.

They don't have a better squad, and Klopp won't be a significantly better manager than Pep, Jose, Conte, Wenger, Poch, Billic, etc.

We'll see

Absolutely. They will win everything. They have best fans, best history, best stadium., most handsome manager, players like Moreno, Milner and Benteke. The fact that last season they were a poor mid table team is irrelevant. That is because they weren't trying in the league. If they don't win everything this year it will be the fault of the London based media, unfair injuries and City, Chelsea and Everton cheating.

Absolutely. They will win everything. They have best fans, best history, best stadium., most handsome manager, players like Moreno, Milner and Benteke. The fact that last season they were a poor mid table team is irrelevant. That is because they weren't trying in the league. If they don't win everything this year it will be the fault of the London based media, unfair injuries and City, Chelsea and Everton cheating.

If they are such a poor mid table team why didn't we beat them? Why are so many people desperate for them to fail, their deluded fans? we got plenty of experts on delusion among our own fans. Write them off at your peril.

If they are such a poor mid table team why didn't we beat them? Why are so many people desperate for them to fail, their deluded fans? we got plenty of experts on delusion among our own fans. Write them off at your peril.

I thought we did. We finished 3rd, they finished mid table?

Why do I want them to fail? Simple. We will overtake them both on and off the field in the next 5-10 years. And I want that to happen sooner rather than later. However, I do agree that we should be wary of them when they fail because it makes them a perfect candidate for a nation state to buy them (like Emirates Marketing Project). If their appalling management stays their brand will be so badly damaged that West Ham, Southampton, Stoke and Everton will overtake them as well.

Last edited:
Liverpool will definitely be a force in terms of scoring goals. Defensively they are still suspect, but they were in 2014 when they threw the title away. No Europe is also a big factor.

Liverpool will definitely be a force in terms of scoring goals. Defensively they are still suspect, but they were in 2014 when they threw the title away. No Europe is also a big factor.

Indeed and makes a massive difference. Hard to tell based on a pre-season friendly v Barcelona and a decent win at an under-strength Arsenal, but they certainly look like being well in the mix for Top 4 finish.
Time will tell I suppose.

Indeed and makes a massive difference. Hard to tell based on a pre-season friendly v Barcelona and a decent win at an under-strength Arsenal, but they certainly look like being well in the mix for Top 4 finish.
Possibly. We will have a better idea when they come up against a properly organised defence. I think Burnley will be harder to break down than the scum. However, I am delighted that it appears that Wenger does not know what he is doing...

Possibly. We will have a better idea when they come up against a properly organised defence. I think Burnley will be harder to break down than the scum. However, I am delighted that it appears that Wenger does not know what he is doing...

Problem is, its been like that for a couple of seasons now, yet we still find different ways of making sure we finish below them.

They are the masters of bottling it when people expect something of them, but make no mistake, Scum are nailed on for the top 4 as long as Wenger is there.

liverpool bought well. instant impact debuts.

i dislike klopp's mannerisms but i think he is one of the best coaches for modern attacking football.

They have always done well vs the top clubs in recent years. Then they go and bottle it vs the likes of Burnley, West Ham and Hull.

Back