• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

BL6EXKvCUAAxcML.jpg

The bit in bold is laughable, the taco has brought it on himself by acting the total goat..

Jose Reina would like to see Luis Suarez remain at Liverpool, but understands why he is looking to leave Anfield.

Suarez has expressed a desire to move on this summer after growing disillusioned with life in England.

He feels he has been unfairly singled out for criticism and believes a fresh start is required in order to breathe new life into his career.

Liverpool have informed the Uruguay international that they have no intention of sanctioning a sale, with Suarez a key performer in Brendan Rodgers' plans, but they could see their resolve tested once the transfer window re-opens.

"Hopefully, as I say, he will stay at Liverpool for many years. But I would understand, if the right offer comes for him and for the club, for him to go."
Jose Reina

Reds keeper Reina hopes Suarez can be persuaded to stay on Merseyside, but sympathises with his club colleague and appreciates why he feels the need to make a move.

He said: "I would like for Luis to stay at Liverpool, but I understand if he is thinking about leaving for a bigger club.

"When I say 'bigger', I don't mean as a club. I mean challenging for titles, playing in the Champions League and competing with the best.

"Because of his situation, and because of his treatment by the media, it would have been difficult for any player, not just for Luis, to stay strong and be happy to stay.

"Hopefully, as I say, he will stay at Liverpool for many years. But I would understand, if the right offer comes for him and for the club, for him to go."

Was reading a "play by play" thing on a Norwegian newspaper as the England-Norway u21's where playing. At one point they wrote that there where so many liverpool players on that England where probably gonna pass themself all the way to hitting the post!

It seems Liverpool think they can circumvent the rules again. Hahahahahahaha No seriously very poor show.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/liverpools-iago-aspas-transfer-blocked-1952938

Liverpool's Iago Aspas move BLOCKED by Spanish Football Federation:ross:

Kop managing director Ian Ayre continued to negotiate with unauthorised agents over the deal even after discovering that he was not dealing with the player’s official FIFA-licensed representatives.

What is the point in doing that?

At least they are trying to get their signings done before the players head back for pre-season rather than the stupid way we conduct our transfers

At least they are trying to get their signings done before the players head back for pre-season rather than the stupid way we conduct our transfers

I don't think Liverlol can be held up as a paragon of good transfer dealings when they're the club who bought Andy Carrol.

I don't think Liverlol can be held up as a paragon of good transfer dealings when they're the club who bought Andy Carrol.

.....Jorden Henderson and Stuart Downing all for a reasonable £75m.

TBF their recent deals with Sturridge and Coutinho have been pretty good but their transfers over the past four years has made Sugar look like a genius.

They seem to be determined to get all their transfer business sorted out early. Sevilla's DOF has come out saying Liverpool have bid for Luis Alberto. I personally don't know a lot about the players they are trying to buy, but am informed they are technical players, much in the Rodgers mould. The problem with this is for every Coutinho (who for me has yet to deliver a performance against a good team), there are a number of flops (Borini, Assiadi, Sahin) and the team is left rather light weight. Still can't see them being a threat

Back