• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

ive got a feeling gerrard be gone next summer,he's not suited to rodgers philosophy of keeping a shape in a side.

Gerrard wants to dictate things but i can't see that in the players rodgers is buying.

ive got a feeling gerrard be gone next summer,he's not suited to rodgers philosophy of keeping a shape in a side.

Gerrard wants to dictate things but i can't see that in the players rodgers is buying.

I'd be surprised at that. They'll be wheeling Gerard out long after Rodgers is gone (to a bigger club).

To be honest I'm a little worried that 'pool might actually gel at some point his season. Sahin and Allen will retain possession pretty well and although last season was rather amusing to everybody else, they did not play that bad for the most part. Their main problem was the amount of chances they spurned with Suarez being choker in chief. And long may it continue.

He will not leave Liverpool for anyone other than Saudi Sportswashing Machine, it is as simple as that. We need more than two good strikers and Carroll would be part of that, he wouldn't walk into the side and would have to start on the bench but he would get plenty of game time and on a personal level can put the last year or so behind him and try to rebuild his life and happiness.

Ahem :-"

So apparently WHU fans are saying what a massive signing showing their intent Carroll is..

Er ok, a player nobody else wanted, having to go to your club because nobody else wanted him

Hahahahahah

So apparently WHU fans are saying what a massive signing showing their intent Carroll is..

Er ok, a player nobody else wanted, having to go to your club because nobody else wanted him

Hahahahahah

And just yesterday they were calling him a pony tailed taco.

Hahahahahah

Andy Carroll, London, West Ham, I'm getting Frank McAvennie undertones here

i personally think Daglish took Liverpool back about 5 - 7 years. Considering the amount of money he foolishly spent on very average players, thats really going to hurt Liverpool FC for a while.. Not one of those players value has risen, not even one,,

Got to admit I thought the Hearts fans might of been humble and respectful about playing a big club in a World famous stadium. They were a bunch of pricks from the second I left my apartment until I just got in 15mins ago. Very small time whopperish behaviour in town and outside/inside the ground.

Got to admit I thought the Hearts fans might of been humble and respectful about playing a big club in a World famous stadium. They were a bunch of pricks from the second I left my apartment until I just got in 15mins ago. Very small time whopperish behaviour in town and outside/inside the ground.

They're from Scotland you know.

I thought they were playing Liverpool?

i personally think Daglish took Liverpool back about 5 - 7 years. Considering the amount of money he foolishly spent on very average players, thats really going to hurt Liverpool FC for a while.. Not one of those players value has risen, not even one,,

Very true.

Unfortunately, Rodgers is now forced to carry the can for Dalglish's mad spending spree.

So they have to go till Jan with Suarez as their main striker, then Borini a young player who didnt get a chance at CFC, went to Swansea and couldnt get into their side in the championship and an 18 year old boy in the process letting a pretty decent player in Carroll join WHU on loan, thats red hot

Back