• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Undercover hate on the terraces

They missed a gilt edged opportunity to really investigate the problem. And they took a lily-livered approach and came out with some watered down Poncy b ull****

is that it?

half an hour to tell us what we already know and throw the (unpaid and with no training in violent situation) stewards under the bus

it's also naive to assume that these fans all understand exactly what they are chanting, it's all disgraceful but this is far more complicated than dispatches have shown

a massive opportunity missed

is that it?

half an hour to tell us what we already know and throw the (unpaid and with no training in violent situation) stewards under the bus

it's also naive to assume that these fans all understand exactly what they are chanting, it's all disgraceful but this is far more complicated than dispatches have shown

a massive opportunity missed

Yep, those young Evertonians singing the N word. I imagine they know what it means but don't truly understand it. Just ask them what they think about Howard, Distinct, Pienaar or Lukaku?

Yep, those young Evertonians singing the N word. I imagine they know what it means but don't truly understand it. Just ask them what they think about Howard, Distinct, Pienaar or Lukaku?

Distinct??? Are you saying he should be treated differently???

I've always thought the best solution to eradicate any form of discrimination is for the police/stewards to hand out permanent stadium bans to any fan who shout abusive chants. And i mean literally give them the authority to be able to chuck them out of the ground and put them on a perma-ban list.

And although you will not be able to get everyone in one game. Over time, everyone who is abusive will have been banned. But i feel they do not do this because lets be honest; most of these chants are sang by the working-class football fan-base. And if you banned them, you would be destroying a very large part of your fan-base and income source. This is especially true of lower league clubs, where the working-class demographic makes up almost 100% of their fan base.

It's almost like the Jason Manford sketch. Where there is an unspoken agreement between the clubs/players and the fan base, that the fans can keep abusing the players as long as they continue to make the players rich.

Back