• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

U23s, Academy and Loanees

A really good display that, 3-0 and then a last minute consolation when the game was well won.

Donley looks a class above.
Lankshear looks excellent as well, fights for the ball, lays it off, then kicks it in the goal, simple.
Tyrese Hall didn't have his best game, a few surging runs which didn't quite come off.

But when you think we have those 3 above, plus wingers (Soonsup-Bell and Santiago) which are also decent quality, that is an impressive front 5.

Very well deserved, great campaign.

I noticed Dorrington had an exoskeleton knee brace on afterwards, as did some other ginger nut I didn't recognise. What did they do, ligaments?
Dordington had an op during the week.

Well done to the U21. I watched the highlights and Sunderland were a bit unlucky with their finishing. It was hearts in mouth time. Glad to see they won it. How old is Lankshear?

Edit. Checked https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Will_Lankshear. You are kidding. He is 19 and also came from Arsenal. Hmmm reminds me of another lanky Spurs forward.
He is built like a tank
When i saw him live id guess he was 13/14 stone and 6’4
He isn’t quick but he loves the shot across goal

He is built like a tank
When i saw him live id guess he was 13/14 stone and 6’4
He isn’t quick but he loves the shot across goal

He's not a sprinter but his reactions are quick in the box and he has that invaluable knack of being in the right place, Kane worked hard on his game and improved his pace, if Lankshear can do the same he could be a star. I think he's a natural goal scorer and barring injuries he'll get goals wherever he plays. This season he has improved massively from when I first saw him, he had an injury when he joined so that could have been the reason he didn't shine immediately, he was highly regarded at youth level at Sheffield United and we beat several clubs to get him.

He's not a sprinter but his reactions are quick in the box and he has that invaluable knack of being in the right place, Kane worked hard on his game and improved his pace, if Lankshear can do the same he could be a star. I think he's a natural goal scorer and barring injuries he'll get goals wherever he plays. This season he has improved massively from when I first saw him, he had an injury when he joined so that could have been the reason he didn't shine immediately, he was highly regarded at youth level at Sheffield United and we beat several clubs to get him.

Really hope he gets a good loan next season. He should do winning player of the season. Then the season after him, veliz and scarlett can all fight it out.

Really hope he gets a good loan next season. He should do winning player of the season. Then the season after him, veliz and scarlett can all fight it out.

Golden boot winner as well
And looking to make sure that was right, it looks like Middlesbrough have an eye on him as a loan option for next season.

England VS Spain in the U17 Championship tonight

Kick off at 6:30.

We just need to match or better Frances result against Portugal to go through

Moore and Olusesi both started tonight.

Moore looks like he is still causing teams issue down the right. Olusesi has looked a bit lazy when he has come on, so hoping to see more of him tonight

Everyone seems to be holding onto the ball too long.
Pace is lacking.

Even more isn't having a good game now, after a promising start. Spain are getting plenty of bodies around the ball

Whatmuff is a hilarious surname, sounds like it should be the name of a bond girl.

I started watching just before half time and we looked assured with the ball and strong, now Spain are bossing it...

Back