• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

U23s, Academy and Loanees

This group have been fantastic this season, played wonderful football, shown a great attitude and team spirit. This is a punishing schedule at the end of the season and I hope it doesn't stop them from gaining the rewards they richly deserve. When you're their age you think you can play every minute of the day but it does take its toll physically and mentally.

This group have been fantastic this season, played wonderful football, shown a great attitude and team spirit. This is a punishing schedule at the end of the season and I hope it doesn't stop them from gaining the rewards they richly deserve. When you're their age you think you can play every minute of the day but it does take its toll physically and mentally.
I really enjoyed being there yesterday
Was novel hearing everything on the pitch
Could see some frustrations too which is actually a good thing to see

I just watched the end of the first half of Radomiak Radom.
They are very dominant and are pushing forwards, Vuskovic looks very calm and composed, Rolls Royce style, like he is 32 not 12.
I'm looking forward to seeing his next loan. I hope we find him a good one. Maybe Belgium or Holland who knows.

Had too i guess
Right side
The lad we had a my left back yesterday was our best defender
I also think Dorrington should think about a DM role.. has the passing and tackling nailed

He looks to have the ability to play there, remember thinking same thing about King and Arsehole. It's a totally different game lot more running, less time and space on ball and angles are all changed, not as simple as it seems.

Had too i guess
Right side
The lad we had a my left back yesterday was our best defender
I also think Dorrington should think about a DM role.. has the passing and tackling nailed
Was that Maeson King? He has recently converted from being a left winger or midfield player and really looks to have found his position at full back. Based on how quickly he has gone up the curve in that position I think he has a decent chance of making it in the game.

Was that Maeson King? He has recently converted from being a left winger or midfield player and really looks to have found his position at full back. Based on how quickly he has gone up the curve in that position I think he has a decent chance of making it in the game.
I think it was as the family behind me had Maeson tops on and were taking about him
The lads were his school mate and said it’s a semi final .. is when I politely corrected them they said that Maeson said it was a semi and they will play West Ham in the final
He was very good. Defensively sound and controlled the ball well. I don’t think I’ve seen him this season or maybe didn’t notice him.
Everything poll did came down out right

Back