• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

U23s, Academy and Loanees

Gee thanks!!! Left horrible stain on pillowcase, I was a Brut man, go in a pub on Saturday night and the blokes aftershave use to over power girls perfume.

Splash it all over Henry.

th

I dont know if anyone saw Galatasaray match but my son told me he read N'dembele was being slaughtered by Turkish TV for being unfit.

Does Marcus Edwards still play?
What about Vuskovic?
What about those we just sold like Winks / Rodon / Sanchez etc?

Earlier today I was looking at our squad, and in particular looking at the dross we got rid of this summer, pretty damn huge improvement.

What about Vuskovic?

Earlier today I was looking at our squad, and in particular looking at the dross we got rid of this summer, pretty damn huge improvement.

Winks is at Leicester, Rodon was sent off for Leeds last night. Both have been starting

Edwards is at Sporting but has only played 4 games, subbed on 3, off 1.

Not sure about the others

What about Vuskovic?

Edwards still playing in Portugal and whenever he scores and has a good game you'll find and article saying how we let this world class player leave for virtually nothing.

I dont know if anyone saw Galatasaray match but my son told me he read N'dembele was being slaughtered by Turkish TV for being unfit.
Sounds like BS to me (or harsh if true), he only came on with 15 minutes to go when Copenhagen went down to 10 men and Galatasaray finally got in to the game and in to their opponents half.

Ndombele hardly did anything of note, but I’m not sure they’d be slaughtering him for a 15 min cameo when they had their best period of the game? They’d be much better focusing on why and how Copenhagen were able to sit them on their lap and pat them on their belly in their own home for 75 minutes?

Last edited:
Sounds like BS to me (or harsh if true), he only came on with 15 minutes to go when Copenhagen went down to 10 men and Galatasaray finally got in to the game and in to their opponents half.

Ndombele hardly did anything of note, but I’m not sure they’d be slaughtering him for a 15 min cameo when they had their best period of the game? They’d be much better focusing on why and how Copenhagen were able to sit them on their lap and pat them on their belly in their own home for 75 minutes?

I agree but I did have words with the bloke behind me when N'dembele made his debut as he was slating him after 15 mins, but he has been proved to be right, glad hes moved (both)

Saw devine wasn't in the port vale squad. Is he injured? He seemed to have done well when played.

Came on as a sub.
Had a big impact the first game (on as a sub) but hasn't had the same impact on his next 2 games (started, but subbed off for both)

Back