• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Twitter hoes

Superted

Jonathan Woodgate
Okay, this is getting awkward. I have a twitter account with minimal activity. I mainly just use it as a news source, getting updated football scores, etc.

Lately though, I've been getting "followed" by reasonably attractive/skanky girls who have in their profile "DM me".

Now because I don't post much, I don't see how I am attracting anyone to want to follow me. So my immediate thought is - I'm a good looking guy, they've seen my picture, they recognise.

I then pull my head out my arse and realise they are probably fluffy bunnies cuddlings. (Did google censor that - I sort of typed horse but starting with w).

Has this happened to anyone else? If I DM them, what would happen?? I'm tempted to create a fake twitter account and see what happens.

Personally Superted, I think it's because you're an incredibly attractive man. Welcome to the club.

Now if a girl in a bar isn't interested you get to use the line "But all the girls on Twitter think I'm hot" - that wins them around every time.

Personally Superted, I think it's because you're an incredibly attractive man. Welcome to the club.

Now if a girl in a bar isn't interested you get to use the line "But all the girls on Twitter think I'm hot" - that wins them around every time.
Noted.

So if I DM what will happen? I thought they might have been proper who-ares and could get some (for a small fee).

Or will they infect my computer and not my rooster?

Or like a Nigerian prince scam?

Noted.

So if I DM what will happen? I thought they might have been proper who-ares and could get some (for a small fee).

Or will they infect my computer and not my rooster?

Or like a Nigerian prince scam?
I suspect if you reply to them all you'll end up with some kind of harem. What you do then is really down to personal preference.

I have used mine to become a pimp - mainly because I like the outfit. Some have started their own religious cults (not my recommendation), others just lounge around on a giant bed being served (and serviced) simultaneously by a number of women.

Chic is that you in your avatar ??? never red
Nope one of Milo or Scara think it is funny to put weird pictures next to my profile, long standing joke they have been doing on the previous site as well. Did not mind the Ruel Fox or Les Ferdinand one even if I thought ferdy was a bit brick.

Had a long old day today, drove from Albourne in Sussex to Heathrow and back 4 times if I get told to do it one more time I am gone.

I need to find a purpose for my life I am so bored with everything at the moment.

they arnt real im afraid.You wont have attractive women actively persue you on somewhere like twitter unless you are either rich, famous, extremely good looking
(model tier looks) or a combination of all 3.

With all the iPads I've won, of course women will be interested. Just wait till that transfer from the Nigerian prince comes through ...

Back