• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer window thread?

It's kids only watching 5 minute clips now, rather than full games, that is the real danger; rather than middle aged consumer choices
Totally agree with this, my 2 nephews absolutely crazy about football play 3 times a week try getting them interested in spurs or any team for that matter or going to a game all they care about is Neymar messi ronaldo etc NJ11 cr7 blah blah convince em to come to the wimbledon game all they wanted was for hashtag dele20 to come on

Totally agree with this, my 2 nephews absolutely crazy about football play 3 times a week try getting them interested in spurs or any team for that matter or going to a game all they care about is Neymar messi ronaldo etc NJ11 cr7 blah blah convince em to come to the wimbledon game all they wanted was for hashtag dele20 to come on

Tbh when i was a young kid i probably had a similar attention span when my dad took me to Spurs games - dont think that's anything new with children tbh

West Ham will listen to offers for Hernandez
West Ham are ready to listen to offers for £17million striker Javier Hernandez - after only six month, writes Darren Lewis.

The capture of the former Manchester United striker from Bayer Leverkusen last summer was hailed as a massive coup for the club.

But Hernandez has failed to settle and has struggled for service during West Ham’s nightmare first half of the season.

Mirrorfootball understands West Ham are looking at alternatives with Diafra Sakho set for a move to Crystal Palace.

Russia captain Fyofor Smolov, 27, is on their radar with the Krasnodar forward interested in a move to the London Stadium.

Que all those who thought he would be a great super sub....

Id still be tempted tbh

No stranger to coming off the bench and looked a real threat for Leverkusen, who played a high aggressive pressing game, in the games against us

I dont disagree. Neither has really delivered.

By the same token Hernandez isnt a player that excites me in the least. Maybe Id be proven wrong if he came, but I just dont see what the fuss is about.

All that being said, if he helped the team I certainly wouldnt be against him coming in.

And I do love the idea of him putting a few past West Ham for us.

No to Hernandez, watching him last game against Spurs all he wanted to do was fall over and roll around looking for the freekick. If that's called build up play I'll do without thanks.

Though I fully conceed that might just be the way he plays, I think there is a possible explanation.

Not that Im a big fan of his, but in his defence he was playing for a brick West Ham team under Moyes. With absolutely no support is it any surprise he was trying to win free kicks?

Talking THFC@TalkingTHFC
Replying to @TalkingTHFC

Levy: "I'm 100 per cent confident. Every single player that we want to keep, I can assure you will be playing for Tottenham Hotspur next season.” #THFC

https://twitter.com/TalkingTHFC/status/951446521047863296
Talking THFC@TalkingTHFC

Levy: "Mauricio's strategy has always been that if an opportunity arises that he thinks can improve the squad then we will need to look at it, but January is always a very difficult window.” #THFC

13:31 - 11 Jan 2018

Back