• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Tittle-Tattle

Another aspect is that with better players around him he'd get less attention on him. You can't doubble up on him the same way if you've got Son, Eriksen, Kane, Moura etc running around aswell.

I was saying that yesterday, either he is doubled up on and Alli/Kane/Son get more space, or he gets more space because these lot draw markers as well.

I like Zaha, Id like to get him in - honestly feel he is ripe for Poch to turn into an absolute beast - but really I just think we need someone with what he offers. If there is better/cheaper/more available then Im all for it.

He has the finishing ability of a mix of Defoe and Sissoko. Very Hit and miss along with miss miss

Yep, i also think he runs into trouble far more then he should. Greedy player who i do not think has the ability of either Son or Moura and who else can he replace. Not for me at all.

And we should think twice about signing him, he will cost a shed load of money and will be no more then a squad player ( imo).

We are at a stage now where it is a squad game.

We need someone like him to cover Son when Son is playing up front. We need someone like him to come off the bench and bring another dimension to things. Just as we need someone like him to play against and bully the like of Huddersfield after a CL game.

Theres basically no such thing as a first 11 at the level we are, its the clubs with the most depth that go the furthest.

i do not think has the ability of either Son or Moura and who else can he replace. Not for me at all.

I see him as replacing GKN/Janssen and proving another attacking option from the bench or in easier games. I'm not set on Zaha but not opposed either. There may be other better options out there but I think that it is an area where we could do with an extra body.

We are at a stage now where it is a squad game.

We need someone like him to cover Son when Son is playing up front. We need someone like him to come off the bench and bring another dimension to things. Just as we need someone like him to play against and bully the like of Huddersfield after a CL game.

Theres basically no such thing as a first 11 at the level we are, its the clubs with the most depth that go the furthest.

For the money he would cost ( probably) i would want more then standing in for other players who are ( imo) better then him.

I see him as replacing GKN/Janssen and proving another attacking option from the bench or in easier games. I'm not set on Zaha but not opposed either. There may be other better options out there but I think that it is an area where we could do with an extra body.

I do not dispute that mate, but for the money he is likely to fetch i think we could use that money better.

For the money he would cost ( probably) i would want more then standing in for other players who are ( imo) better then him.

Money in the game is ridiculous, its getting beyond comprehension. For me, while I think someone may/may not look like value I am now at a point where if we pay it, then Im ok with it. We know Levy doesnt mess around when it comes to £££.

And he wouldnt be "standing in", he would be a squad option. Rotating in and out, adding strength where required. Something we are clearly lacking in a few areas this season.

Just look at the bench last night.

I do not dispute that mate, but for the money he is likely to fetch i think we could use that money better.

Possibly. I am talking about the qualities of the player, rather than a hypothetical fee. We are obviously going to have a limited budget again this summer and if we can get a better option in cheaper, we should go for that.

I think that the bigger barrier might be the wages he is on at Palace. We are unlikely to offer a pay rise but most of our direct competitors would.

Possibly. I am talking about the qualities of the player, rather than a hypothetical fee. We are obviously going to have a limited budget again this summer and if we can get a better option in cheaper, we should go for that.

I think that the bigger barrier might be the wages he is on at Palace. We are unlikely to offer a pay rise but most of our direct competitors would.

Well i guess we will see if he comes here how well he does, personally i think his qualities as a player are overated but as we all know its only opinions. As for wages i would not think we would pay him more then the players here who are better then him, other clubs may/will so i hope he goes elsewhere. I agree we need other options though.

Money in the game is ridiculous, its getting beyond comprehension. For me, while I think someone may/may not look like value I am now at a point where if we pay it, then Im ok with it. We know Levy doesnt mess around when it comes to £££.

And he wouldnt be "standing in", he would be a squad option. Rotating in and out, adding strength where required. Something we are clearly lacking in a few areas this season.

Just look at the bench last night.

We do need other options i agree, i just think we can get better value for money elsewhere. I guess we will see.

We've been regularly linked with Andersen. Fits our profile - young, some top-flight experience etc. Anyone seem him play?

The suggestion that Lamela can't control the tempo is a bit bizarre. He's about the best in the game at changing the tempo of a match (up)

If he has only one speed then he cant control his tempo can he?

Works and presses like a lunatic, and at the start of the season finally looked to contribute goals and assists regularly. Can't control tempo, a moments player who works hard. Far too injury prone, hasn't worked for him at Spurs

Cant say I argue with it really. He is excellent in moments, works really hard, works like a lunatic

Back