• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer speculation

That's a lot of money for a player who hasn't played out of his own country and isn't a striker

Can't say I've seen much of him

They're getting better value here than with Pickford, but this is the new transfer market. What used to be 10-15 million is now 25-30 million. They'll get 100 million in when Lukaku and Barkley leaves though.

They're getting better value here than with Pickford, but this is the new transfer market. What used to be 10-15 million is now 25-30 million. They'll get 100 million in when Lukaku and Barkley leaves though.

agree with latter statement but not sure there getting better value than with Pickford

the Pickford deal is around £20m plus lots of add ons and he has plyed here and excelled here

I said to my Everton supper game mates that there just getting the spend out there before they make the sales like you say but their convinced their gonna buy a whole new team I think

agree with latter statement but not sure there getting better value than with Pickford

the Pickford deal is around £20m plus lots of add ons and he has plyed here and excelled here

I said to my Everton supper game mates that there just getting the spend out there before they make the sales like you say but their convinced their gonna buy a whole new team I think

Keepers are easily overrated and especially English ones. I find it astonishing how they're all the next big thing as soon as they make their first team debut. You watch someone play behind a dog brick defence and make a few saves. That does not mean he's a good keeper. Playing for a better side is different as you're not that much involved and reaction saves isn't necessarily the most important skill anymore.

Keepers are easily overrated and especially English ones. I find it astonishing how they're all the next big thing as soon as they make their first team debut. You watch someone play behind a dog brick defence and make a few saves. That does not mean he's a good keeper. Playing for a better side is different as you're not that much involved and reaction saves isn't necessarily the most important skill anymore.

Actually we now have a slate of very good keepers

I agree historically they get over hyped but that's the same anywhere.

Look at the lad at Milan.... hasn't achieved anythung other than playing young and being talked of in the same vein as Buffon. Or in the prem look at Courtois who is weak at shots from distance and rubbish at collecting balls in ten air, his success has been playing for defensive sides that are well drilled

Everton spent a fair bit in the previous transfer window. I think even losing a couple of players they will be a threat.

Worsr for us but good for the league as a whole, also if they make the champs league it will stick it to another of the so called big clubs and that i like.

Everton spent a fair bit in the previous transfer window. I think even losing a couple of players they will be a threat.

Worsr for us but good for the league as a whole, also if they make the champs league it will stick it to another of the so called big clubs and that i like.
Same has been said about them every year lately. They're decent but nothing more. They'll end up at around 60 points as usual.

A source close to Cristiano Ronaldo has told BBC Sport that he has decided to leave Spain after being accused of tax fraud.

According to the source, "He's very sad and really upset. He doesn't want to stay in Spain. He feels he's honest, has good character and did everything ok, so he doesn't understand. At this moment he wants to leave."

Ronaldo signed a new 5 year deal with Real Madrid last year. China would be one potential destination but his advisers would prefer for him to stay in Europe, most likely at PSG or back to the Premier League.

Get it done DL!

Back