• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Rumour Thread

He reminds me of ricky lambert and is the type of hard working player Poch likes, he is going through a purple patch now and I do not think his current scoring rate is his true level, but I could see us going for him or this older belgium striker as they fit the profile poch likes.

I am all for supporting the manager and getting in players that fit the system and do not mind if they are "unfashionable" as long as they do the job.

I missed the europa league match this week due to a work thing I could not get out of, anyone tell me how Tielemns got on?

Looks like we could be getting gazumped: http://metro.co.uk/2015/10/25/real-...rfect-january-transfer-target-report-5460652/

Signing a 28 year old would be more contrary to our transfer policy than any other clubs!!

Though we do have a track record of buying flavour of the month players....Bentley, Darren Bent,....

Signing a 28 year old would be more contrary to our transfer policy than any other clubs!!

Though we do have a track record of buying flavour of the month players....Bentley, Darren Bent,....

I like what I've seen of Vardy.

We can't buy a CF coming into their peak with Kane already on board. We either need an 18/19 YO happy to learn their trade, or an old timer wanting a final payday. Vardy might just be starting to hit the latter.

Saying that, I wonder if Immobile might be worth punt with his stock a bit down at the moment?

I think we are moving away from that policy ...

Vardy would be an interesting option on the cheap .. however that will not happen (stock too high, and significant time left on contract)

Vardy actually has Liverpool buy stamped all over him, another 30M that in a year will be loaned out or rotting on bench

I think we are moving away from that policy ...

Vardy would be an interesting option on the cheap .. however that will not happen (stock too high, and significant time left on contract)

Vardy actually has Liverpool buy stamped all over him, another 30M that in a year will be loaned out or rotting on bench

I would love to have Vardy, but like you I think he will be another big Liverpool buy. Quite what they are going to do with Vardy, Benteke, Sturridge and Ings, I don't know!

I like what I've seen of Vardy.

We can't buy a CF coming into their peak with Kane already on board. We either need an 18/19 YO happy to learn their trade, or an old timer wanting a final payday. Vardy might just be starting to hit the latter.

Saying that, I wonder if Immobile might be worth punt with his stock a bit down at the moment?

Jamie Vardy is not the answer to any questions we have. Sorry.

Unfortunately I dont think Klopp will buy as Liverpool has bought in the last few seasons.
On the other side, January is difficult, and Pool hasnt got a lot of money before they sell a lot of high earners.
Hearing Sturridge is in bad shape mentally. The doctors cant find anything wrong, but he still says he is injured. Apparently he did the same thing before they should play Chelsea when Gerrard slipped.

On a separate note, @HotspurRelated is reporting that the Guardian is reporting that PSG will come in for Alli in January.

Interesting...if this was The Sun or Daily Fail, i'd just assume it's someone in the top 4 getting one of their friends to start stirring....but then I don't totally associate that with The Grauniad....of all the midfielders PSG could target/tap-up, why Dele?
Stambouli suggestion??

Interesting...if this was The Sun or Daily Fail, i'd just assume it's someone in the top 4 getting one of their friends to start stirring....but then I don't totally associate that with The Grauniad....of all the midfielders PSG could target/tap-up, why Dele?
Stambouli suggestion??

It was in their transfer rumours column where they repeat crap from elsewhere.

It was in their transfer rumours column where they repeat crap from elsewhere.

Oh ok...will be interesting to see if we hear more of this...am expecting (hoping!) it's all bs.

We need ALL our young players to have their feet on the ground whilst staying focused and confident in themselves to push on with us.

If they want him, then fine. That will be £60m please. Pay it and he can go, don't and you can f off. I completely agree with @milo in that he would have to be made to leave the club currently to go to a place where he will hardly play. This may even be his agent wanting a better contract.

Back