• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Rumour Thread

Live press conference:
Harry and Levy cutting the red tape at the new training ground,
Harry signs a contract extension
Hands a shirt to Hazard who obviously does a few kick ups to wow the onlookers
Then Levy announces new stadium is full steam ahead!!!

SSN presenters heads explode!

Arsenal fans, lead by Wenger commit mass suicide

Live press conference:
Harry and Levy cutting the red tape at the new training ground,
Harry signs a contract extension
Hands a shirt to Hazard who obviously does a few kick ups to wow the onlookers
Then Levy announces new stadium is full steam ahead!!!

SSN presenters heads explode!

If Carlsberg did Tuesdays....

I liked Claesen. I always felt that he was unlucky that he joined when we were playing 4-5-1 and Clive Allen had the forward position. He never really got a run in the side as a result. He was quick and scored some decent goals. He also scored a great hat-trick for Belguim aganst Scotland I remember.

And his goal scoring ratio was better than 1 in 3 when you take account of the fact that he scored 23 time but had only 45 starts, the 18 other appearances being as a sub.

It is a sobering prospect - for them. Party days are over. And we're a well run club etc But won't a rich fudger just find a lawyer who can by pass these rules? No one knows. Lets hope FFP stands up. It won;t stop them using sponsorship to top up the club, but it certainly looks positive for the mighty yet frugally run Spurs.

Regarding Abramovich hiring some clever lawyer to bypass FFP, I'm not sure about that at all. What legal argument can be raised against the FFP rules? Against competitve law? So was the 25-man squad rule, and that passed, as did the 50+1 ownership rule implemented by German clubs, which is in my opinion a rule that should be adopted worldwide. So I can't really see a legal challenge against UEFA, but then again, I'm no lawyer, so I could be mistaken. But considering the sober spending that the past January saw, especially by Chelsea (in past seasons, they would have blown squillions on a top player to get them back into the title race), I'd say most clubs are quite worried by FFP. I sincerely hope so, anyway.

Hazard, it is Tottenham he wants
Monday, February 13, 2012 - 21:30
Eden Hazard's choice is made. Coveted for next season, and if he left the LOSC is no longer any doubt, the Belgian international would have agreed with Tottenham. The Spurs are in every respect the wishes of the best player in Ligue 1 club playing in one of the best European leagues, on course to play the next Champions League, and in which it will not be one among many talented other.

Eden Hazard has made its choice. The Belgian international LOSC, voted best player in Ligue 1 last season and now the most coveted talent in the championship of France, elected the club in which he wants to play next season, and his choice is somewhat surprising .:D If you believe the information of France Football on Monday, the young talent (21 years) Lille have indeed decided to cross the Channel this summer to join Tottenham. Hazard had reportedly already agreed with the Spurs on the conditions of his future contract and financing agreement between the two clubs would be the only thing missing for the realization of the transfer. For several months, it is no longer any doubt that the midfielder will leave the Mastiffs at the end of the year.

If the choice of the Red Devil is surprising, especially when one lists the major clubs who wish to focus its services, it does not seem less logical. Indeed, Eden Hazard found at Tottenham everything he seeks to continue its progress: a club of a major European league, very well set to play the next Champions League, and who does not have too big a workforce , and filled with great players. Seeking to avoid being drowned talent among many others in clubs like Manchester United, Emirates Marketing Project, Chelsea or Arsenal, not to mention the Spanish Real Madrid or Barcelona, ​​where it might not be aligned to each meeting , a career choice facing the Spurs even seems wise, probably before crossing the next level by three or four years. Would therefore only two teams to agree on the transfer amount, and we know that the release clause of Belgium was set at 40 million euros by Lille. Not enough to put off Londoners a priori.

Sorry for the google traduction..

Last edited:
----------------- Friedel

Walker -- Kaboul --- King ---- BAE

----------- Modric -- Parker

Hazard <------> VDV <-----> Bale

------------------ Ade

jizz_in_my_pants.jpg

:ross: :ross: :ross:

what is the 50+1 rule DubaiSpur ?

Basically sets in stone that at least 51 percent of every club must be owned by its supporters. Prevents Portsmouth-like tragedies, gives supporters a real and massive say in how their clubs are run and ensures greater attention to ensuring that the club runs on a sound financial footing. One of the main reasons why hardly any German clubs are in financial trouble, and why there isn't really a Mansour-type character in the Bundesliga.

Its killing me that the answers I want are all right there in that video but at the same time so far away. I heard them mention Modric so that sounds good I suppose?

Charlie, would love a translation of the full thing if you have the time?

Back