• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer fred.

Having an own goal accredited to someone does not mean they are a bad player, the goal last night came off his leg as he was attempting to block a shot from 20 yards which had travelled about 3 yards before hitting him, the deflection completely wrong footed the keeper. Him and Dorrington look a good partnership but they are only playing against kids.

The last sentence of my post was important.

Bit ambiguous "it was meant to be a joke"? What the own goal comment or looking at U21 players. I thought you meant looking at Phillips was a joke.

Someone posted we might need to bring in another cb, unless "that kid from blackburn is doing well". I just made a quip maybe not look at tonights game. That's it.

No links to CBs today. That’s a concern. We needed 2. It was a must. I know we signed lad from Blackburn but he’s for the future.

Need a CF also.

No links to CBs today. That’s a concern. We needed 2. It was a must. I know we signed lad from Blackburn but he’s for the future.

Need a CF also.
The 2 CB’s is a tough one, we clearly see VDV and Romero as 1st choice so your not going to get a top CB as backup, so you need to look young and upcoming or steady Davies type.

CF I think is our main priority and will make us click with the right one

The 2 CB’s is a tough one, we clearly see VDV and Romero as 1st choice so your not going to get a top CB as backup, so you need to look young and upcoming or steady Davies type.

The fsti and johnson links suggest we aren't going for a cf. Or at least a 9.

Very true but the drop off from the two mentioned is scary. Hopefully we get one.

As for CF think we will miss a trick without a proper out and out number 9.

Back