• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer fred.

Why’s that?
They've had two seasons where they have mentally collapsed. And although they have increased their PL finishing place (not forgetting they had minimal distractions last season), that doesn't bode well in a dressing room, you start to question and lose faith in your leader. Who himself is a bit of a mental jack in the box.

I think they can finish top four but it depends how it goes. Is this Artetas fifth season? Thats a long cycle for a PL manager.

This is insane. One of the dumbest transfers I've ever seen. £110m based on what?! They could have got 2 or 3 quality midfielders from Europe. Caicedo might be good but come on now. £110m??

£110m being based on the market. Do you not get that no player is worth anything until someone is willing to pay?

I applaud them for backing the manager with the player he wants.

It's not your money, fair play to them for not going for 2 to 3 average over rated under performing players ... got the one player they need to complete their midfield. If that's what they wanted and required why is it silly?

£110m being based on the market. Do you not get that no player is worth anything until someone is willing to pay?

It's not your money, fair play to them for not going for 2 to 3 average over rated under performing players ... got the one player they need to complete their midfield. If that's what they wanted and required why is it silly?

Because he's played 45 games in the Premier League. He's more expensive than Rice and Kane. It's stupidity.

Because he's played 45 games in the Premier League. He's more expensive than Rice and Kane. It's stupidity.

Hes also younger than the two mentioned with more potential also. He already looks like a better player than rice ... anyway like I say its not your money, they should be excited that the board are backing the manager ...

They believe in him, so be it

Dunno
He has only played one season in the prem

It's not your money is the stupidest argument ever.

It's silly because they are spending to much money on one player and that puts the clubs finances at risk, especially when they need to improve several areas of the team.

It's not your money is the stupidest argument ever.

It's silly because they are spending to much money on one player and that puts the clubs finances at risk, especially when they need to improve several areas of the team.

They could spend £111 on fodder ... if they think that the player can make the difference to match their ambitions then its money well spent ... they would not have put their club at risk their owners are risk adverse.

Not so stupid ...

Signed a new contract in Feb, so they're paying the premium.
They are paying about 3 premiums
Caicido has looked great for one season
That doesn’t make him a £111m player
Chelsea did the same with the argie lad. One season in Europe and overpay
The selling coins have absolutely mugged off those two IMO

They are paying about 3 premiums
Caicido has looked great for one season
That doesn’t make him a £111m player
Chelsea did the same with the argie lad. One season in Europe and overpay
The selling coins have absolutely mugged off those two IMO

Sure, high fees but that's the price the selling club set and the buying club was willing to offer to get them, so there you go.

Sure, high fees but that's the price the selling club set and the buying club was willing to offer to get them, so there you go.
Yeah
That’s economics
It’s also what will break one of the clubs
Chelsea are already looking for additional funding
Liverpool’s owner have sold off chucks of their stake too
It’s a deck of cards that can only be sustained with oil money

Back