• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Trains Wifi

El Guepardo

Rafael Van Der Vaart
When will all the train networks get Wifi as standard? Would definitely be a positive factor when making my choice when travelling long distance.

I pay £4,500 a year for my train ticket to London, yet for Wifi access they want an extra £2 a journey or £200 a year !!!!

And free blowjobs

Would be good though I guess it depends whose giving them. Knowing the train companies we'd get line-ups of Susan Boyle clones giving them! Maybe if free blindfolds were included...nah, still not sure if I could.

And surely it isn't that unrealistic given the cost of train tickets? That mobile reception is inconsistent, without any way to strengthen reception, takes the tinkle these days.

I think they need to update the whole WIFI thing, well especially on the East Coast Trains.

I've been left with no choice at times to purchase internet access and off the top of my head it's around £15 for 24 hour access or £6 for a single hour. You would expect at that price it would be a top notch service... far from it!

Took me around 5 minutes to open a single webpage and this service doesn't differ from train to train as I've travelled on different models along the East Coast line, including their newer Mark IV trains.

Now days I have set up portable WIFI on my orange phone and not only is it far faster it it less expensive too (as long as you don't start streaming).

I think they need to update the whole WIFI thing, well especially on the East Coast Trains.

I've been left with no choice at times to purchase internet access and off the top of my head it's around £15 for 24 hour access or £6 for a single hour. You would expect at that price it would be a top notch service... far from it!

Took me around 5 minutes to open a single webpage and this service doesn't differ from train to train as I've travelled on different models along the East Coast line, including their newer Mark IV trains.

Now days I have set up portable WIFI on my orange phone and not only is it far faster it it less expensive too (as long as you don't start streaming).

This is the future. Screw WiFi hotspots in coffee shops. Screw 3G iPads. If you have an Android or iPhone (and maybe other phones support this) then just use the portable WiFi hotspot from your phone, but just ensure your data allowance is big enough. A word of warning though, it does kill the battery, so the best way to use your phone's 3G on your computer is to use USB tethering and keep your phone connected to your laptop.

This is the future. Screw WiFi hotspots in coffee shops. Screw 3G iPads. If you have an Android or iPhone (and maybe other phones support this) then just use the portable WiFi hotspot from your phone, but just ensure your data allowance is big enough. A word of warning though, it does kill the battery, so the best way to use your phone's 3G on your computer is to use USB tethering and keep your phone connected to your laptop.

Was just going to say... massive battery killer! Made my phone extremley hot.

I tend to keep a USB cable with me and plug it in when needed.

I'm sure we all look forward to a fully connected world with packed train carriages full of people shouting into their phones. I say improve the Wifi and block the phone signal.

I'm sure we all look forward to a fully connected world with packed train carriages full of people shouting into their phones. I say improve the Wifi and block the phone signal.

Phone calls will be done over wifi in the near future.

They are all ready, i do my "mobile" calls over my wifi as i have no reception at home.

Yep true. iPhone does FaceTime over wifi now too. I should have said calls will be done over 3G/4G in the near future...everything will be online.

Back