• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham vs West Ham OMT ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm a bit concerned about today's game given our lack of midfield options, combined with them likely being up for it. That said, its often the games which you're least concerned about (eg Brighton at home) which cause the most stress and vice versa

A win today and we can almost forget about the league and focus on the CL; we'd certainly be able to rotate heavily against Bournemouth next weekend, perhaps even making 11 changes from the team which starts against Ajax (injuries permitting). Janssen would probably even start against Bournemouth

As always, an early goal would be massively settling. Really dont care about performance today - a 1-0 with a goal from a fluke, or refereeing mistake or whatever, along with no injuries from the game is enough for me

West Ham’s MF is noble and Wheelchair, we could play Lloris and Gazza in there and be better.

So Vertonghen getting a well deserved rest.

Foyth playing as a wing-back...at home in a game which you want to win? Really not sure about that, particularly with two right backs on the bench

Strong side. Not sure about Rose in midfield.. But glad we have his tenacity. Or is he LB with Davies as a CB? Intriguing. Could be like this:

Foyth Sanchez Toby Davies
Eriksen Dier Rose
Alli Son Lucas

I'm less keen on alder marshalling an unfamiliar defence than I would be verts. But that side should be comfortably strong enough. No real game changers on the bench, so it will be best to blitz them early

Back