• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham vs Swansea OSOMT ***

OS Team :-
Vorm
Trippier - Sanchez - Vertonghen (C) - Davies
Dier - Sissoko
Lamela - Eriksen - Lucas
Son​

Subs:-
Lloris
Aurier
Alderweireld
Foyth
Dembele
Dele
Llorente​

THFC: Vorm, Trippier, Sanchez, Vertonghen (C), Davies, Dier, Sissoko, Lamela, Eriksen, Lucas, Son

Subs: Lloris, Aurier, Alderweireld, Foyth, Dembele, Dele, Llorente

On this day - 2012

Six years ago today Fabrice Muamba suffered a cardiac arrest on the pitch during the first half of Bolton's FA Cup quarter-final at Tottenham.

I remember Walker scoring a stunner that day. What a unique game. The reaction of the fans was amazing. One of them saved Muamba's life. How long was his heart stopped for? It was an inspirational unique game.

Wow it somehow seems much further back than that.

I'm not sure how long it was stopped before but the biggest predictor of survival in cardiac arrest are response time from heart stopping and initiation of effective CPR.

Happy with that team - no point risking Dembele given his injury record and good way for Moura to get used to English football.

Nice to see Alderweireld back!

THFC: Vorm, Trippier, Sanchez, Vertonghen (C), Davies, Dier, Sissoko, Lamela, Eriksen, Lucas, Son

Subs: Lloris, Aurier, Alderweireld, Foyth, Dembele, Dele, Llorente

Decent eleven I guess though not sure why we've dropped Dele and Dembele tbh. Alderweireld may still not be back up to full fitness and I had a feeling he'd keep Vorm.

Pretty strong eleven all in all.

Swansea: Nordfeldt, Naughton, Van Der Hoorn, Bartley, Mawson, Olsson, Ki, Carroll, Clucas, Dyer, Abraham

Subs: Mulder, Roberts, Fernandez, Britton, Byers, Routledge, Narsingh

Dele might have been left out after Poch realised htat a combination of Eriksen, Dele and Lamela lacks any pace. Either way, its a good was to get Lamela and Moura more match fit. Would have liked to have seen Alderweireld start

Swansea: Nordfeldt, Naughton, Van Der Hoorn, Bartley, Mawson, Olsson, Ki, Carroll, Clucas, Dyer, Abraham

Subs: Mulder, Roberts, Fernandez, Britton, Byers, Routledge, Narsingh

I'm going to tempt fate here but thats a mid-table Championship team

Wanyama injured or just can't get in the squad?

We seem to have been a bit subpar at reintegrating injured members of the playing squad back into the team this season. Wanyama, Rose, Alderweireld have all taken so long to come back and have barely contributed since their injuries. I was really hoping that by this stage, all 3 of them would be back and firing on all cylinders.

We seem to have been a bit subpar at reintegrating injured members of the playing squad back into the team this season. Wanyama, Rose, Alderweireld have all taken so long to come back and have barely contributed since their injuries. I was really hoping that by this stage, all 3 of them would be back and firing on all cylinders.

Yes. I think Poch values commitment and training well over fast tracking playes back in. Maybe sometimes he needs a clearer 1st 11, and then prioritise getting the players back. Can see why he has it this way. Makes sense. But say, had we had Toby and Wanyama back in the CL I think we'd have gone through against Juve.

Back