• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Vs Sunderland

Did not see the game...that decision looks farcical....

anywho that result was crucial for us......super Dane saves our bacon yet again! come on barcodes and come on CITY tomorrow!

NLD on the horizon and I am going.

Personally, I didn't think Dembele was that good today. He got caught out at times when required to be the deepest midfielder and even in the second half missed some decent runs. He was strong when making challenges and was his usual strong self on it, but really he was just a standard 6/10 for me.

I thought he looked really good today. Despite questioning Stambouli in the first half, I thought he was outstanding in the second too. I knew nothing about him prior to his signing, but it'll be interesting to see how he develops as at times he looks like he might have something about him.

But as for Dembele I was extremely impressed by him today. Thought he looked quality.

Did not see the game...that decision looks farcical....

anywho that result was crucial for us......super Dane saves our bacon yet again! come on barcodes and come on CITY tomorrow!

NLD on the horizon and I am going.

How did Adebayor go when he came on?

not great, didn't have a sniff of goal but did fail to play in people on a couple of occasions, not match fit so understandable, he wasn't any worse than anyone else today though, apart from lloris who made one very good stop

They had about 8 central defenders playing, and we blundered into their solid mass time and again... occasionally we got it wide to Walker to cross, but the key is to get it to Walker as he runs onto it towards the byline, circumnavigating the blockage (great word Hemant, thank you).

That pass from Townsend was supposed to go to Kane, he played it behind him and started to put his hands up in apology and despair... then it ran to Eriksen who scored.
You are welcome.
I thought I recognised the word.

On reflection, we did suffer again today from a) a lack of defensive cover in front of the CBs (although Stambouli was marginally better today than he was against Palace), and b) very slow movement of the ball from back to front.

Good win, but still only papers over the cracks. Overjoyed to see Dier back, and in his favoured position. Had an assured game, one or two small errors notwithstanding.

I thought he looked really good today. Despite questioning Stambouli in the first half, I thought he was outstanding in the second too. I knew nothing about him prior to his signing, but it'll be interesting to see how he develops as at times he looks like he might have something about him.

But as for Dembele I was extremely impressed by him today. Thought he looked quality.

As good as Dembele played , I think Paulinho should've been bought on a little earlier. A couple of times in the second-half, our crosses ended up on the edge of the box with no players in sight . What were needed, was a midfielder to time his run behind the two attackers, who had run to the edge of the six yard box along with four or five Sunderland defenders.

I just showed my girlfriend that picture and asked her if the player was offside. Even she said he wasn't. She knows next to nothing about football but still recognised the halfway line as being important to the decision.

Back