• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham vs Palace FA Cup OMT ***

I only saw the last 30 mins. Were we as bad as that for the whole game? Very disappointing and my only real gripe this season are these poor home displays that crop up. If we want to be a top side, we have to become more formidable on our own ground.

Well done Spurs. F#cked up a great chance to get to the FA Cup final.

Good start to the 2nd half, but absolutely no idea what our tactics were from the 70th minute.

Tbh, though the writing was pretty much on the wall after missing the chance in the 2nd miniute and then the ball rolls across the line, you began to wonder. Ah well, for those that werent bothered, you got your wish.
Can book tickets for Villa Park now I suppose.

We got everything we deserved out of this match- nothing! Pretty insipid performance in the second half. I'd be surprised if Chadli touched the ball more than three times. Mason and Bentaleb are way of the pace for the first team.

It'll clear up a couple weekends if we lose I guess....
This. It's a shame but I don't feel too bothered somehow... focus on the other 2 competitions, we could never give three competitions our full attention.

If we lose to Fiorentina then there is huge pressure on the league, but then if we stayed in the FA Cup and Europa I'd always be thinking "what if..." (assuming we then didn't win the league)

This was the cup to keep going in, not the one with the worst refs in the world and massive travel, but hey.

That comment from the commentator summed it up for me.

I honestly get the feeling Spurs will never this competition in my life time, extreme I know but the FA Cup and us is like Liverpool and the league or England and the World Cup, just never gonna happen. Feel so sick right now, they were awful in the second half, fair play to Palace they wanted it more and deserved the win, the amount of sloppy passes and awful crosses/corners from us was cringe worthy.

You don't win trophies, you don't go places.

I thought we played well in the first half and the beginning of the second half. We were just a bit unfortunate/wasteful.

Good to lose in a cup game to get our focus in check for when we return to league action. COYS.

Alli had that nice volley in the second half that just went wide and Kane had another great shot well saved, it was never going to be our day. right now, I wouldn't trade our six points against them for this result, but I'm still tinkled off that we lost. Palace are seriously brick!

I only saw the last 30 mins. Were we as bad as that for the whole game? Very disappointing and my only real gripe this season are these poor home displays that crop up. If we want to be a top side, we have to become more formidable on our own ground.

No, the last 25 we were poor. We were good before that. First fifteen minutes of second half we looked dead certain to score. Certainly created enough chances to win. But lost a bit of momentum, I think Poch did some weird subs, and yeah, lost the initiative.

Not our best game, but thought we looked ok for most of the game. Bentaleb annoyed me quite a bit, was a passenger for most of the game, didn't contribute with much, in my opinion.

Son lively in the first half.

I'm not too chuffed to be honest. I wish we would have won of course, but not the end of the world. Less games now, which is good.

Those saying they don't care about this competition obviously have no pride or respect for our history in this competition.

The FA Cup has been devalued over the last few years, it's not as magical as it once was and we are in a position right now where it isn't a priority. In years gone by when we have been sitting mid table, the cups were the only chance we had of making our season worthwhile. Now we are looking at a chance of winning the league and have a decent chance of going somewhere in Europe. In all honesty I'd rather see us win the League or Europa. Both offer greater prizes and greater prestige to the winner.

Back