• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham vs Palace FA Cup OMT ***

But I want the cup too. Right now, if you give me the title you can have this game though...but can't we have both? fudgefudgefudge

It's almost looking like a training match for our lads at times, but we need to be decisive if we want to win this.

On a side note, having Eriksen deep and distributing the ball well has made us look quite a bit more fluid.

20 minutes left, can we manage two goals without them scoring?? Really want to avoid the replay. Which it looks like we will right now. Not in the way I'd prefer though.

We are missing Tripper right now. Hoping he comes on for the last 15 mins... need his delivery.

Back