• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham vs Maccabi Haifa OMT

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Reguilon's presence already being felt. :p

Good that we took control. Let's keep it tight - if we get to 60-odd minutes still 4-1, then we can relax, sap the life out of the game. If we give away a goal early, they'll be energized and will look forward to using their energy and fitness advantage (they've had a week off) to press us as the game goes on.

Bergwijn's been disappointing, but he's also playing again within 48 hrs - lots of sympathy needed.

Bring on Alli for Kane at the start of the second to take Lo Celso's place, let the latter sit deeper next to Winks and Hojbjerg. Should tighten things up. Take Bergwijn off at 60 for someone else.

I would guess Kane will stay on until around 60-65min, he just wants to play and will fancy his chances of another notch nearer Greavsie

Translated to crowbarring a square peg imo I'd rather just have seen Parrott getting minutes in place of that but if we get the Brazilian lad (or just any actual striker!) we'll look much stronger for it rather than lumping Dele on in Kane's position as if that's going to be effective.

Translated to crowbarring a square peg imo I'd rather just have seen Parrott getting minutes in place of that but if we get the Brazilian lad (or just any actual striker!) we'll look much stronger for it rather than lumping Dele on in Kane's position as if that's going to be effective.

not at all, his best position is in space behind the forwards, work Bergwijn and Moura as inside forwards and Alli can drop deep and link before making late runs into the box when it’s on

not at all, his best position is in space behind the forwards, work Bergwijn and Moura as inside forwards and Alli can drop deep and link before making late runs into the box when it’s on

We've agreed on a fair few things recently but this isn't one!

Kane's threat up front and his vision + passing when deep are worlds apart from what Alli can offer but I'm not against him coming on to keep someone else fresh given where the game is at.

You really, really want Dele to play dont you. ;)

Kane's threat up front and his vision + passing when deep are worlds apart from what Alli can offer but I'm not against him coming on to keep someone else fresh given where the game is at.

Very different players yes, hence why I’m suggesting a different role, one that Alli is more than capable of dominating games from

Alli is however a cold blooded goal threat and therefore an asset to bring on in my opinion

Back