• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** TOTTENHAM Vs CHELSKI OFFICIAL OMT***

one day we have to beat them at the Bridge, Saturday is another opportunity so im looking forward to it

we are not playing well, short of confidence, maybe the footballing gods will help us for once and what a fixture to help us in

formations, players, tactics, set pieces, coaches, manager, Im not sure it matters anymore, its all about guts and glory to help get us through this patch

head says 3-1 to Chelsea, heart says 2-1 to Tottenham

Unless it's mind-games over the ongoing injuries, I'm guessing we will see:

....................Friedel
Walker...Kaboul...Gallas...Assou-Ekotto
v. der Vaart...Parker...Modrić.......Bale
...........Defoe....Saha

No Adebayor, no Lennon, no goals.

3-0 Chelsea

we may well see that, although if Lennon isn't fit, i don't see why we don't just stick Rose at RW. i know it's not his best position, but he's the closest we have to like-for-like for Lennon.

that way, the rest of the MF get to keep their best position and VDV gets to play in the hole.

...........Defoe....Saha

3-0 Chelsea

If we line up like that, we will lose 100%

...........Defoe....Saha

3-0 Chelsea

If Redknapp starts that team on Saturday then i know for sure he's mocking us and would want him gone with immediate effect.

If Redknapp starts that team on Saturday then i know for sure he's mocking us and would want him gone with immediate effect.

Hmm, you and this formation nonsense again.

How well we played 1st half last night. 4-5-1 must be the answer....it was a joy to behold I tell ya

Personally Id go with

Brad

Walker, King, Kaboul, BAE

Sandro, Parker, Modric,

Bale
VDV
Defoe

With Bale sweeping behind VDV, and using both flanks....YEEEAAHHH

How well we played 1st half last night. 4-5-1 must be the answer....it was a joy to behold I tell ya

451 away from home but should NEVER play it at home against a team we are much better than

Damn you still don't seem to get it. When you play your close rivals, away from home, who are known to play a 4-5-1 variation AND who need to win the game faaaaaar more than we do you don't go there playing 4-4-2. You comparing that to a home game vs Stoke is insane to me.

Friedel

Walker
Gallas
Kaboul
Ekotto

Sandro
Livermore
Modric

VDV
Bale
Adebayor

subs Cudicini, Nelsen, Rose, Kranjcar, Parker, Saha, Defoe