• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham vs Chelsea Random Fizzy Drink Cup OMT

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Decent lineup that. Of course some uncertainties and weaknesses. Tanganga and Reguilon thrown right in after injury/signing. Gedson making a rare start. No real striker, and Bergwijn and Lamela as a strikeforce won't exactly terrify the Chelsea defenders.

Looking at their team they obviously look stronger, but we have a team that on a good day should at the very least have a fighting chance.

Can't ask much more from Mourinho in these circumstances.

-------------------------- Lloris ---------------------------------
Aurier ---Alderweireld --- Dier --- Tanganga ---- Reguilon
------------- Gedson ----- Sissoko ---------------------------
--------------------- Ndombele -----------------------------
----------Lamela -------------- Bergwijn -----------------------

Decent lineup that. Of course some uncertainties and weaknesses. Tanganga and Reguilon thrown right in after injury/signing. Gedson making a rare start. No real striker, and Bergwijn and Lamela as a strikeforce won't exactly terrify the Chelsea defenders.

Looking at their team they obviously look stronger, but we have a team that on a good day should at the very least have a fighting chance.

Can't ask much more from Mourinho in these circumstances.

Dunno how he picks a team for Thursday night after this especially when we need a result on Sunday. fudging stupid schedule. Ridiculous. Been saying for years that the players are just highly paid slaves. The people running football don't give a fudge about them and just want to wring as much as possible out of the players.

-------------------------- Lloris ---------------------------------
Aurier ---Alderweireld --- Dier --- Tanganga ---- Reguilon
------------- Gedson ----- Sissoko ---------------------------
--------------------- Ndombele -----------------------------
----------Lamela -------------- Bergwijn -----------------------

I wouldn't be surprised if Ndombele plays deepest of the midfield three with Gedson and Sissoko hassling in front of him

I remember two months ago when it was curtains for Ndombele

I accept that there are parallels however we're also in a transfer window where we're trying to finance two more additions it seems, the manager has stated the squad is too big, we dont seem to be having much luck in shifting other players, Dele doesnt obviously fit with a 4-3-3 or 3-4-3 system which we appear to be moving towards...

Plus 2 games 48 hours apart and even Gedson gets a start?

Dunno how he picks a team for Thursday night after this especially when we need a result on Sunday. fudging stupid schedule. Ridiculous. Been saying for years that the players are just highly paid slaves. The people running football don't give a fudge about them and just want to wring as much as possible out of the players.
With the team today... Only one central defender and Bergwijn for example to join Hart, Doherty, Dier, Davies, Hojbjerg Winks, Lo Celso, Moura and Kane to make eleven. Give Alli a start and you really only need a centre back to play both games. There are other options too.

Unless Dele has an injury or COVID he has to be on the way barring more injuries. Feels very much like 'keep him healthy to get rid of'. It was fun for some of the time it lasted.

I accept that there are parallels however we're also in a transfer window where we're trying to finance two more additions it seems, the manager has stated the squad is too big, we dont seem to be having much luck in shifting other players, Dele doesnt obviously fit with a 4-3-3 or 3-4-3 system which we appear to be moving towards...

Plus 2 games 48 hours apart and even Gedson gets a start?

I'm just questioning people's certainty that he's off. If he's still here on Tuesday, there's a way back.

I think that is a decent second string except the long documented absence of a backup cf. maybe we can hold firm and catch them on the counter. Looking forward to seeing Reggie and Tanganga

Back