• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham vs Arsenal NLD OMT ***

100%. You cannot blame the players today. They’ve been hung out to dry with bad tactics. PEH has been immense. They’ve all tried but Partey has the freedom of the park and if we push on Xhaka and Odegaard have space. It’s so obvious and this is how Woolwich always play. Poor, really poor from Conte.

Sess is completely out of his depth. As bad as Lloris was for the first, and he was fudging horrible, Sess was almost as bad leaving Saka in behind.

We are barely second best in a two horse race here. Men against boys. And it’s on the manager.
100%. Mystifying that he lets it happen. It’s not some complex tactic.

No subs at HT. Frightening.

Haha to think to the delusions of some here ... called it. We are compete toss and they are a solid team that is going to win the title ... laugh at their signings under lego man .... he balanced the team and had them motoring.

Lloris diverts that ball into the goal rather than out. I guess he is anticipating a cut back and is moving out himself. But as a Keeper you must always push the ball away - not in!

Sess didn't look like he knew where he was, and should not have given as much space to Saka along the line.

Kane needs to challenge for long balls.

Can't see us getting anything from this, but if we can get one back, then you never know.

It's incredible that everyone in the entire world knows how the game will pan out if we play our usual formation, except the 'world class' manager we have.

I agree. But what I don’t get is how it worked so well for him in the past. The best I’ve seen Spurs in my lifetime was 16/17, playing a high-pressing 4-2-3-1 under Poch. Who beat us to the title? fudging Conte and his 3-4-3 :/

As much as Lloris has been fantastic for our club I think it's probably time for an upgrade. A keeper with bit more physical presence and better passing distribution would be good (plus the usual GK attributes/skills)

If talks dont start on Monday morning with either Brentford for Raya, or another club for their GK, somebody needs sacking. I mean the guy has even retired from International Football, even he knows he is on the wane

Every time he plays I feel like typing out a long Sessegnon rant but I always end up thinking what's the point, doesn't change anything

I agree. But what I don’t get is how it worked so well for him in the past. The best I’ve seen Spurs in my lifetime was 16/17, playing a high-pressing 4-2-3-1 under Poch. Who beat us to the title? fudging Conte and his 3-4-3 :/

Depressingly funny. But maybe a sign of how quickly the Premier League moves? I just can’t see how this system would work with any team but Emirates Marketing Project…

Richarlison and Perisic in the second half please.

Not a lot of positives, but Sarr has been really impressive.

Need one of our trademark game of two halves performances, but looking like a really difficult task right now.

Well how do we expect to perform when our best players arn,t even in the Team!
We need some inspiration from somewhere....

Back