• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham v Wolves OMT

I can't even lock this thread - stoopid demotion :(

Right I need a power trip - gonna go to Sainsburys and kick someone shorter than me

Bit harsh on Livermore imo but Harry would be slated if he rested Parker and we lost so I can understand it.

I do wonder how long we'll keep Jake happy as 4th choice defensive midfielder.

Bit harsh on Livermore imo but Harry would be slated if he rested Parker and we lost so I can understand it.

I do wonder how long we'll keep Jake happy as 4th choice defensive midfielder.

If he's not happy playing for his boyhood club and being behind better calibre players but earning a very very good living for kicking a ball around and learning from the likes of Parker, Sandro, Modric etc. then maybe he should get his priorities in order.

Seriously, Livermore isnt up to PL standard yet and personally I doubt he ever will be as he doesnt have the basic football skills (passing, control etc) to start reguarly for a team in the top half. He may make it for a team near the foot of the table or upper championship. He's our 5th choice CM at the moment and thats about right for his ability

If he gets shirty like OHara did and want to play regularly then fine...but it'll be teams like Wolves and Bolton coming in for him

Is there any radio, I can use on iPhone, on which I can listen to the game? Mum is using her laptop & seems as if BBC London has picked the West Han game to air..why? fudge only knows!

Back