• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***** Tottenham v AFC Bournemouth *****

Good win, but a tad unconvincing performance (just a tad). Cherries never showed up. Kudos to Harry for his hat trick. He was due it. And another good result after a midweek EL fixture. Looks like we're getting the monkey off our back.

COYS!

A win is a win, sure we need to improve still in certain areas, and their keeper clearly supports us, but 5-1 is a good result and Harry needed that.

;);)
right guys and gals. This is my first ever OMT. Can't be worse than the last one (hopefully). We need some change to bring about our first win in five, so here goes.

Where: somewhere on South Coast near Arry's Gaff
When : Sunday 25th Oct
at: 2ish

Team:

Lloris

Walker
Toby
Verts
Rose

Dier

Dembele
Alli
Eriksen
Lamela

Kane.

2-5. Look at the date!

Think I got it right on all counts (almost!).

Team selection 100%. Result 100% Scoreline 85%. I also predicted Kane to score (100%) and thought it a pivotal game for Dembele, who I am pleased to say delivered with a great performance crowned by an elusive goal. (100% plus 100%). My OMT record now stands at 100%!!!!!!

However, enough about me (Milo and Billy predicted I would be unbearable (although Billy said "even more" unbearable!!!!););)

I would first like to thank the team for their splendid performance. 5-1 is no mean feat away from home in the EPL, especially after going one down in the first minute, and many thanks to Boruc for a man of the match display for us in the Cherries goal. I was livid after he didn't get sent off for the penalty but as he handed us three goals I was eventually pleased he stayed on.

Thanks to Kane for a great hat-trick. Hopefully now the goals will start to flow again.

Well done to Mousa for showing he can play progressively in the three behind Kane and for delivering, as I asked, his long awaited goal. I hope his game will now continue to go from strength to strength as his skill and hold up play deserves. Incidentally, I also think Eriksen's game is improved alongside Mousa as he offers our principal play-maker time and space to create by drawing defenders away from the Dane.

Finally, I would like to thank everyone who contributed to this thread as it was full of very constructive views and laced with good humour, wit and good cheer. For our first win in 5 it was great to be part of it.

Well done everyone, you've all done very well (as Old Mr Grace would say):p

Bournemouth were brick, but our pressing at times was beautiful to watch, especially Walker and Lamela! Great results. Boruc motm

;);)

Team selection 100%. Result 100% Scoreline 85%. I also predicted Kane to score (100%) and thought it a pivotal game for Dembele, who I am pleased to say delivered with a great performance crowned by an elusive goal. (100% plus 100%). My OMT record now stands at 100%!!!!!!

However, enough about me (Milo and Billy predicted I would be unbearable (although Billy said "even more" unbearable!!!!););)

I would first like to thank the team for their splendid performance. 5-1 is no mean feat away from home in the EPL, especially after going one down in the first minute, and many thanks to Boruc for a man of the match display for us in the Cherries goal. I was livid after he didn't get sent off for the penalty but as he handed us three goals I was eventually pleased he stayed on.

Thanks to Kane for a great hat-trick. Hopefully now the goals will start to flow again.

Well done to Mousa for showing he can play progressively in the three behind Kane and for delivering, as I asked, his long awaited goal. I hope his game will now continue to go from strength to strength as his skill and hold up play deserves. Incidentally, I also think Eriksen's game is improved alongside Mousa as he offers our principal play-maker time and space to create by drawing defenders away from the Dane.

Finally, I would like to thank everyone who contributed to this thread as it was full of very constructive views and laced with good humour, wit and good cheer. For our first win in 5 it was great to be part of it.

We need an dislike function on this site ;)

Really bizarre game!

A Sunday stroll along the beach! We didn't get out of 2nd gear but didn't really need to and were gifted some goals!

Hardly any atmosphere but a lovely little ground even if it's not quite top flight standard.

Our performance wasn't actually that great compared to say Swansea away but it didn't need to be. Would have been interesting if they'd scored a 2nd just before the break.

Great to see Kane in the goals...should kick on from here.

They caused us plenty of problems playing like that and with any other keeper in there and it might have been closer.
He'll learn though and I hope he goes on to have a good career.

;);)

One of my favorite OMTs for some time...nice work mate. You got everyone going.

this was the boric horror show but you can only beat what's put in front of you and this is an amazing confidence boost for Kane and everyone else, ' I would have been chanting, "can we play you every week", one of those silly results but its 3 points and onwards and upwards

this was the boric horror show but you can only beat what's put in front of you and this is an amazing confidence boost for Kane and everyone else, ' I would have been chanting, "can we play you every week", one of those silly results but its 3 points and onwards and upwards
The "are you Chelsea in disguise" chant made me chuckle

Back