• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Woolwich Wanderers OMT ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I know it hasn’t been pretty but I wouldn’t take Kane off yet. He delivers more often than not, especially in a NLD....

Now what? We struggle to break through, but have our moments - and could've had an equaliser. Do we need more creativity? Lamela or Moura on? Arse won't commit more after the break as long as this score stands.

We’ve been ok. The last week is just amplifying the narrative that we’re struggling from the commentators and fans.

We’ve turned in that sort of performance before when we’ve been in form. Arsenal have had nothing bar a couple of counter attacks.

We need to be a bit more incisive but I’ve complete confidence in Poch to make some adjustments here that’ll push us on.

COYS

Back