• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs WOOLWICH ARS*NAL OMT***

Benoit-AssouEkotto_2909251.jpg

Theo-Walcott_2909258.jpg

Gareth-Bale_2909272.jpg

Aaron-Lennon2_2909358.jpg

Aaron-Lennon_2909341.jpg

Aaron-Lennon_2909392.jpg

Scott-Parker_2909363.jpg

Emmanuel-Abebayor_2909365.jpg

Olivier-Giroud_2909378.jpg

Jan-Vertonghen_2909384.jpg

Olivier-Giroud2_2909380.jpg

Gylfi-Sigurdsson_2909386.jpg

Michael-Dawson_2909389.jpg

Arsene-Wenger_2909406.jpg

I love "couldn't even expose Assou-Ekotto" :lol:

He would walk into your side over any of your 3 brick left backs.

I'm ashamed to say, I nearly bottled out of watching today. The stress is so much.

So glad I didn't.

fudge you Arsenal.

fudge you.

Only negative = Ade. Never want to see this pile of maure ever put a Spurs shirt on again. What message does his attitude send to the rest of the squad, who all gave a fantastic attitude. He feigned injury to an extent that would make Gomes squirm !

For Christ's sake, lay off him for once! Seriously geezer, let it the fudge GO!

I thought this one was even funnier:

"Spurs looked nervous to me at the start of the game, no matter how good they are, they will always fear us and respect us too much. Better players and we would have punished them today."

Ha ha ha ha ha! No brick!

Masterful tactical deployment of Benny when Rosmongy came on; with the mighty width of Aaron Ramsey, BAE closed off the channel ball from Rosicky every time, leaving him nowhere to play the ball...the sort of details which make the difference, much like playing Verts alongside Daws today...

Anyone questioning AVB now is simply ignorant.

Fantastic today. Great atmosphere, great win, love AVB, love Bale, love Azza, love all you fudgers. Yesssssss. Now let's keep going

I thought this one was even funnier:

"Spurs looked nervous to me at the start of the game, no matter how good they are, they will always fear us and respect us too much. Better players and we would have punished them today."

Ha ha ha ha ha! No brick!

:ross: someone's learnt how football works

The lane was rocking, support was brilliant

Saw a good few AFC fans get a good batoning outside from the police, they acted like ****s trying to break through the line of police horses and a few took some whacks

Massive massive win, we defended brilliantly, credit to all

Masterful tactical deployment of Benny when Rosmongy came on; with the mighty width of Aaron Ramsey, BAE closed off the channel ball from Rosicky every time, leaving him nowhere to play the ball...the sort of details which make the difference, much like playing Verts alongside Daws today...

Anyone questioning AVB now is simply ignorant.
Happy to give Ramsey all the space he wants down that right hand side. What a brilliant idea it was by Wenger to take Jenkinson off for Rosicky

For me, this was as close to seeing the turning of the tide as I've seen in decades.

Let them have the ball, whip up some fury, come at us, create very little but look very busy, defend intelligently and punish defenders who don't concentrate and a tactic which was, frankly, insulting. I could not believe that Wenger played such a high-line. Wreckless and arrogant IMO. I knew we'd find the moments...he obviously felt that without a natural playmaker/passer in midfield that we couldn't play the speedies through, but research would've showed him that we've played slide passes like that with great effect many times this season regardless. The amount of space in behind was incredible. Thanks Arsene you arrogant taco!

Should've been 4. They created little that was clear-cut; Ramsey had one, that's about it.

We need to seriously hit-up third now...

COYS!

Happy to give Ramsey all the space he wants down that right hand side. What a brilliant idea it was by Wenger to take Jenkinson off for Rosicky

I agree, and not the first bizarre decision he made...jenkinson, for all his critics, is fast and was getting some good pressure on.

Massive result, was very impressed with Defoe when he came on, held up the ball nicely.

COYS.

Kyle Walker putting a flat cap on after Lennon's goal was brilliant, cracked me up, the celebrations were awesome today

Watching the goals again, their keeper's angles were terrible for both goals, he is not that great a keeper

Back