• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs WOOLWICH ARS*NAL OMT***

great run by ade to allow for bale to make that run and fuuuck yes get in there!!! fudge off commentators saying we've had no posesion or impact bull brick its 55% to us!! get the fudge in. Keep going boys oh and i love you scotty p

lets not get too happy though. We have been 2 goals to the good against Arsenal before and they ALWAYS come back. Liverpool were 2-0 up too remember.

comantator on BBC wha biased C***............

COME ON YOU SPURS.........................................................................................................................................

Craig Burley is an absolute dingdonghead. verts and daws have been absolutely outstanding, the entire back four really. siggy too...

Well that was interesting!

Arsenal very much on top for the first 35 minutes then Spurs hit them with two goals in two minutes.

Started poorly but Arsenal RARELY threatened. We got two goals thanks to shocking defending and two great balls from Siggy and Parker.

Lennon was quiet but you know after the first run he made the confidence would grow and i am so glad he got his goal. Bale was quiet too up until his goal still not done much since but hey, he's scored!! Sigurdsson has been great if you ask me, I think he has been our best player this half. Dembele has been solid, Parker is growing in confidence, back line has been SOLID.

My subs would be:

Holtby for Sigurdsson
Carroll for Parker (late)
Defoe for Adebayor

Can't agree with bringing Siggy off. He played his way into the team against west ham and is doing plenty here to merit his place, I would give him plenty of game time personally.

We have never lost a Premier League match at White Hart Lane when leading by two goals at half-time and we have never lost a game when Aaron Lennon has scored.

Back